Miles suffered a stress reaction in his left foot and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
San Antonio Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Miles is dealing with a knee issue but will likely be available for Sunday's game against the Magic.
Anderson is sidelined with right shoulder soreness and has been shut down for at least an additional two weeks.
Rabb is dealing with soreness in his right ankle but is likely to be available Tuesday against the Trail Blazers.
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
Gasol is dealing with left ankle soreness and will not be available against the Lakers on Tuesday.
Gay has sat out the previous two games with an illness but it is likely he will suit up against the Knicks on Friday.
Poeltl was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to soreness in his left hamstring but is expected to suit up Sunday against the Bucks.