Conley sat out the previous game due to general soreness and it is unclear if he will be in the lineup on Saturday versus the Timberwolves.
%W 0.47% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
Erratic New Orleans is a hard team to trust, but Memphis is trending awfully lately, losing to just about everyone on the road. The Grizzlies have lost five straight and have gone 1-9 ATS in their last 1. Memphis is losing by an average of 11 during this losing streak.
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 30-11 in Pelicans last 41 games as a home favorite.Hit %73.20% (41)O/U30|11Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Grizzlies last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Grizzlies last 7 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Noah missed the previous game with a knee injury, leaving his status for Saturday's tilt with the Timberwolves hazy.
Miles suffered a stress reaction in his left foot and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Anderson is sidelined with right shoulder soreness and will remain shut down until at least the beginning of April.
Miles is dealing with a knee issue but will likely be available for Sunday's game against the Magic.
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Davis was held out of the previous game due to a personal matter and it is undetermined if he will play against the Rockets on Sunday.
Holiday sustained a lower-abdominal strain and is expected to be idle until at least the early part of April.
Mirotic will likely need two-to-four weeks to recover from a fracture in his left thumb.
Morris is dealing with a neck issue but will likely be available for Saturday's matchup against the Warriors.
Okafor left the last game with a left ankle sprain and it is unclear if it will impede his status for Sunday's game against the Hawks.
Bertans sat out his third-straight game due to a personal matter but is expected to make his team debut Sunday against the Hawks.