Parsons has been out with right knee soreness and team-role issues. He is likely to rejoin the team sometime during the latter part of February.
I'll take my chances here with New Orleans covering this relatively small number at home against the Grizzlies on Friday. Pelicans come in off an easy win and cover in a 132-106 win at home as a 5.5-point favorite over the Mavs.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L3 P1
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 18-8 in Pelicans last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (26)O/U18|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U18|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Grizzlies last 4 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Anderson is sidelined with right shoulder soreness and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Conley was held out of the previous game with an illness but is expected to face the Bulls on Wednesday.
Watanabe missed the last game with a sore left ankle and it is unknown if he will play Tuesday against the Spurs.
Miles was recently acquired via trade and is expected to debut with the team Saturday against the Pelicans.
Wright was recently acquired via trade and is expected to debut with the team Saturday against the Pelicans.
Noah has missed the last two games with a sore right heel but will be available against the Pelicans on Saturday.
Green missed his second-straight game with a sore left knee although he will likely be available against the Celtics on Saturday.
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Payton has been held out of action with a right ankle sprain and there is no timetable for return.
Mirotic is sidelined with a strained right calf and it has yet to be determined when he will make his team debut.
Okafor has missed the last two games with a sprained left ankle but is unlikely to affect his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Magic.
Johnson was recently acquired via trade but is expected to make his team debut Tuesday against the Magic.
Johnson has been acquired in a trade and it is uncertain if he will debut with the team Saturday against the Grizzlies.
Mirotic missed the last game with a right calf strain but is expected to be available against the Magic on Saturday.
Mirotic sustained a right calf strain and it is undetermined if he will return Friday against the Timberwolves.
Davis has been medically cleared for game action after recovering from a volar plate avulsion fracture on his left finger. He is likely to return against the Timberwolves on Friday.