Anderson is sidelined with right shoulder soreness and will remain shut down until at least the beginning of April.
This is a rare matchup between two teams who get after it on defense.
It’s also a matchup of two of the slowest teams in the NBA. The
Grizzlies rank 30th in pace while the Heat rank 22nd in pace.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendOver is 15-5-1 in Heat last 21 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (21)O/U15|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Heat last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 34-16-1 in Heat last 51 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.00% (51)O/U16|34Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Heat last 9 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Grizzlies last 6 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Conley is not expected to suit up against the Magic on Friday due to general soreness.
Miles suffered a stress reaction in his left foot and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
Miles is dealing with a knee issue but will likely be available for Sunday's game against the Magic.
Miami Heat last injuries
Johnson has missed the last four games with a sore right knee and it is unknown if he will return Saturday against the Kings.
McGruder has been absent from the lineup during the past two games with soreness in his left knee and is unlikely to play against the Bucks on Friday.
Winslow has sat out the previous three games with a right thigh contusion and is not expected to return Friday versus the Bucks.
Adebayo is nursing a right hip contusion and it is uncertain if he will be in Friday's lineup versus the Bucks.
Wade is expected to suit up Monday against the Thunder despite a contused right hip.
Richardson is battling soreness in his right hamstring but is expected to be in Wednesday's lineup against the Pistons.
Dragic has missed the past three games with a left calf strain but is expected to take the court Friday against the Cavaliers.