Anderson sustained a Grade 2 left ankle sprain and is expected to miss two-to-four weeks.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
The Rockets have found their groove and have won and covered their last
four games. Most of their damage has been at home, where they've gone
7-0-1 ATS in their last eight. The Grizzlies are in a funk right now,
losing six of their last eight and covering just once in their last
%W 0.49% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 29-14-1 in Rockets last 44 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %67.40% (44)O/U14|29Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a home favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U14|29Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Grizzlies last 6 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Gasol sustained a wrist injury last game and his status for Wednesday's game against the Bucks is in question.
Selden is saddled by a back contusion but is expected to be available for Tuesday's clash versus the Lakers.
Brooks is expected to miss the rest of the season due to surgery for an injured right big toe.
Parsons is battling right knee soreness and will remain away from the team until management can figure out his future with the organization.
Carter sat out the last game with soreness in his right knee and his status for Saturday's matchup against the Heat is uncertain.
Green is experiencing soreness in his left shoulder but is likely to suit up Wednesday against the Spurs.
Carter is battling right knee soreness but is likely to be available for Monday's tilt against the Pelicans.
Houston Rockets last injuries
Knight has been held out of the past three games with left knee soreness and will not return Saturday against the Lakers.
Capela had surgery to repair the ligament damage in his right thumb and will likely need four-to-six weeks to recuperate.
Ennis III sat out the previous game due to a lacerated left calf but it is expected he will suit up against the Lakers on Saturday.
Gordon was lifted from the last game due to a sore knee but it is not expected to impede his status for Saturday's contest against the Lakers.
Gordon has been held out of action with soreness in his right knee and it is unclear if he will be available for Wednesday's contest versus the Nets.
Nene will receive a day of rest and will not be available against the Magic on Sunday.
Paul suffered a Grade 2 left hamstring strain and is expected to remain sidelined until the latter part of January.
Rivers sustained a neck injury last game but is expected to be available for Saturday's contest versus the Trail Blazers.