Miles suffered a stress reaction in his left foot and is expected to miss the remainder of the season.
%W 0.53% | Streak 6
L10: W6 L3 P1
%W 0.49% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.47% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
The Rockets have found their groove and have won and covered their last
four games. Most of their damage has been at home, where they've gone
7-0-1 ATS in their last eight. The Grizzlies are in a funk right now,
losing six of their last eight and covering just once in their last
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 29-14-1 in Rockets last 44 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %67.40% (44)O/U14|29Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a home favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U14|29Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Grizzlies last 6 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Miles is dealing with a knee issue but will likely be available for Sunday's game against the Magic.
Anderson is sidelined with right shoulder soreness and has been shut down for at least an additional two weeks.
Rabb is dealing with soreness in his right ankle but is likely to be available Tuesday against the Trail Blazers.
Houston Rockets last injuries
Nene will not suit up for Tuesday's game against the Hawks or Wednesday versus the Grizzlies as he will be given both days to rest.
Hartenstein has sat out the last four games due to right Achilles soreness and will not return Tuesday against the Hawks.
Jones missed his fourth-straight game due to an illness but is likely to be available Tuesday against the Hawks.
Paul sat out the previous game to rest but is likely to be in the lineup versus the Timberwolves on Sunday.
Nene will not play Wednesday against the Warriors as he is to be rested.
Harden is nursing a wrist injury but is expected to suit up for Sunday's game against the Mavericks.
Shumpert has sat out the past three games with a sore right calf but he is expected to suit up for Friday's clash with the 76ers.