Bradley has a hairline fracture in his right leg. He is expected to be sidelined for at least two weeks.
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Clippers last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-2 in Clippers last 11 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %81.80% (11)O/U9|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 39-18-2 in Clippers last 59 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.40% (59)O/U39|18Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 8-1 in Clippers last 9 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U8|1Push0W/L
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 22-5 in Lakers last 27 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %81.50% (27)O/U9|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Lakers last 5 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Lakers last 8 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U39|18Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Lakers last 28 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U18|38Push2W/L
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
Russell is sidelined with a sprained right thumb. He is expected to miss at least two weeks of action.
Davis sat out the previous game with lingering right shoulder soreness. It is anticipated that he will suit up against the Kings on Friday.
Rondo missed the last game due to a mild right calf strain, but he is likely to take part in Friday's contest versus the Kings.
Caldwell-Pope exited the last game with a left ankle injury, but it is likely that he will be available Friday versus the Kings.
Daniels was held out of the last game due to soreness in his left knee, and it is uncertain if he will play against the Warriors on Wednesday.
ondo is sidelined due to a right calf strain but is expected to make his season debut against the Suns on Tuesday.
Davis has a sore right shoulder, but he is expected to suit up Tuesday against the Suns.
L.A. Clippers last injuries
Shamet is sidelined with a Grade 2 left high-ankle sprain, and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
Leonard is dealing with a knee contusion, and he will not play against the Hawks on Saturday.
Beverley was held out of the last game due to a sore left calf, and will not be available for Saturday's tilt against the Hawks.
George is recovering from surgeries to repair a partially torn tendon in his right shoulder and a small tear in his left labrum. He is expected to make his season debut Thursday against the Pelicans.
Leonard will not play Thursday against the Pelicans as he will get the night of to rest.
Leonard will not suit up Wednesday against the Bucks due to a day of rest.