Stephenson is battling a sore left foot and it is unclear if he will play against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday.
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
No analysis provided
%W 0.47% | Streak 2
L10: W3 L7 P0
The Lakers and Hawks are both clearly OVER teams. What makes these teams such great OVER teams is that the Hawks rank 1st in the NBA in pace, while the Lakers are 4th in the NBA in pace.
The Lakers have gone 3-0 to the OVER in the last three games they’ve had LeBron James in the lineup. They have combined with their opponents for 230, 257 and 263 points without overtime in any of those three games.
The Hawks are 11-4 to the OVER in their last 15 games overall. They have combined for 230-plus points in nine of their last 10 games overall. They have combined for more than 237 in eight of their last 15 games and now face a team in the Lakers that will have no problem running with them.
The OVER is 6-1 in Lakers last seven road games. The OVER is 6-1 in Hawks last seven vs. Western Conference opponents. The OVER is 4-1 in the last five meetings in Atlanta. Bet the OVER in this game Tuesday.
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Hawks last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Hawks last 8 games as a home favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Hawks last 9 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 22-8 in Lakers last 30 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.30% (30)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Lakers last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Lakers last 28 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Lakers last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
Chandler will not play against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday due to a day of rest.
Rondo will not participate in Tuesday's game against the Trail Blazers as he is to be rested.
Bullock has missed the previous three games with neck stiffness and has an unclear status Tuesday against the Trail Blazers.
Chandler has been idle due to flu-like symptoms and it is unclear if he will return against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday.
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Davis has soreness in his right knee but is expected to be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Pacers.
Huerter missed the last game with mid-back pain but it is anticipated that he will be available against the Bucks on Sunday.
Collins will sit out Sunday's game versus the Bucks for load management reasons.
Young will receive a day of rest and will not be available against the Bucks on Sunday.
Bazemore sat out the previous game due to a left adductor strain but is expected to be available for Sunday's matchup with the Bucks.