- TrendOver is 8-0 in Hawks last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (8)O/U8|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-1 in Hawks last 10 games as a favorite.Hit %90.00% (10)O/U1|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Hawks last 6 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 17-5 in Hawks last 22 games as a home underdog.Hit %77.30% (22)O/U17|5Push0W/L
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Lakers last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Lakers last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Lakers last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Lakers last 6 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
Morris missed the last contest with a left ankle sprain, and it is uncertain if he will be a participant in Thursday's showdown against the Celtics.
James is out of commission with a high right ankle sprain, and he is expected to miss four to six weeks.
Gasol was held out of the last game due to a left hamstring strain, and it remains to be seen if he will suit up for Thursday's clash with the Celtics.
Davis is out of the lineup with a right calf strain, and he is not expected to return until at least the end of April.
Matthewsis battling right Achilles tightness, but it is anticipated that he will dress for Tuesday's showdown with the Hornets.
Schroder is expected to face the Hornets on Tuesday despite a pelvic contusion.
Horton-Tucker is serving a one-game suspension for his role in an on-court altercation, and he is eligible to return against the Hornets on Tuesday.
Kuzma is hampered by a left calf strain, but it is likely that he will take on the Hornets on Tuesday.
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Young has been held out of the last two games with a left calf contusion, and it is unknown if he will take on the Bucks on Thursday.
Dunn is recovering from surgery to remove loose cartilage in his right ankle, and he is not expected to return until the end of April.
Reddish has been held out of the lineup with a right Achilles injury, and he is unlikely to return until the beginning of May.
Snell has sat out the previous two contests with a right ankle sprain, and he will not be active Thursday versus the Bucks.
Collins exited the last contest with a left ankle sprain, and it is projected that he will not be available until the latter part of April.
Rondo missed the previous game with a sore right adductor, but it is anticipated that he will be available Sunday versus the Pistons.
Brooks has missed the last two contests while going through the NBA's health and safety protocols, and it is unknown if he will line up against the Clippers on Friday.
Capela missed the last game with an achilles injury, and it is unclear if he will be in the lineup on Friday to face the Bulls.