- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Bulls last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Bulls last 10 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Bulls last 8 games as a home underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Clippers last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Clippers last 6 games as a favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Clippers last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 37-15-2 in Clippers last 54 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.20% (54)O/U37|15Push2W/L
Los Angeles Clippers last injuries
Leonard has missed the last two games due to right foot soreness, and it is unclear if he will take the court against the 76ers on Friday.
Beverley is sidelined with a fractured left hand, and he is projected to miss four to six weeks.
Morris Sr. will not be in the lineup versus the Pistons on Wednesday, as he will be given a day of rest.
George will not be in the lineup Wednesday versus the Pistons, as he will receive a day of rest.
Leonard will not take the court against the Pistons on Sunday as he will be given a day of rest.
Kabengele is dealing with a sprained right ankle, leaving his status against the Pelicans on Sunday clouded.
Jackson suffered an eye injury during the previous contest, and it remains to be seen if he will be available for Friday's game versus the Rockets.
George will not be in the lineup for Friday's contest against the Rockets, as he will be given a day of rest.
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Porter Jr. is out of commission with a left foot injury, and a timetable for recovery has yet to be established.
Mokoka is dealing with an undisclosed issue and a timeline for his recovery has yet to be established.
Dotson is sidelined for undisclosed reasons, and it is unclear when he will return to action.
Gafford is expected to take on the Kings on Wednesday despite a right shoulder contusion.
Temple has been sidelined with a right hamstring strain, but he is projected to return Wednesday versus the Magic.
Gafford has been sidelined due to a right ankle sprain, but he is expected to return to the court against the Suns on Saturday.
White is dealing with a neck injury, but it is anticipated that he will play Thursday versus the Raptors.
Lavine is bothered by a left ankle injury, but it is projected that he will be active for Thursday's battle with the Raptors.