Stephenson is battling a sore left foot and it is unclear if he will play against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday.
The Thunder are tied with the Spurs for the 7th seed in the West. They
lose the tiebreaker so they are currently the 8th seed. They certainly
want to do anything to avoid Golden State in the first round, so look
for them to try and finish strong to get out of the 8th spot.
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
Oklahoma City Trends
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Thunder last 13 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Thunder last 26 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Thunder last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-5-1 in Thunder last 27 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.80% (27)O/U5|21Push1W/L
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 22-5 in Lakers last 27 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %81.50% (27)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Lakers last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Lakers last 28 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Lakers last 4 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
Chandler will not play against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday due to a day of rest.
Rondo will not participate in Tuesday's game against the Trail Blazers as he is to be rested.
Bullock has missed the previous three games with neck stiffness and has an unclear status Tuesday against the Trail Blazers.
Chandler has been idle due to flu-like symptoms and it is unclear if he will return against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday.
Oklahoma City Thunder last injuries
Diallo is recovering from arthroscopic surgery on his right elbow and it is unknown if he will return during the playoffs.
Westbrook is expected to suit up against the Trail Blazers in Game 2 of the Western Conference first round despite tweaking his right ankle.
George is likely to take part in Game 2 of the Western Conference first round against the Trail Blazers despite a sore right shoulder.
Roberson is projected to miss the remainder of the season after sustaining setbacks in his recovery from left knee surgery.
Adams left Wednesday's game due to a hand injury and it is unknown if he will return.