Stephenson is battling a sore left foot and it is unclear if he will play against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday.
New Orleans Trends
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Pelicans last 8 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pelicans last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 33-14 in Pelicans last 47 games as a home favorite.Hit %70.20% (47)O/U33|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a home favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 22-5 in Lakers last 27 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %81.50% (27)O/U5|22Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Lakers last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Lakers last 28 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2-1 in Lakers last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (9)O/U2|6Push1W/L
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
Chandler will not play against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday due to a day of rest.
Rondo will not participate in Tuesday's game against the Trail Blazers as he is to be rested.
Bullock has missed the previous three games with neck stiffness and has an unclear status Tuesday against the Trail Blazers.
Chandler has been idle due to flu-like symptoms and it is unclear if he will return against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday.
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Mirotic is sidelined due to a fracture in his left thumb but it is likely he will return to action against the Pistons in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Jackson has sat out the past five games due to a concussion and will not draw back into the lineup against the Warriors on Tuesday.
Randle is not expected to suit up against the Warriors on Tuesday due to a day of rest.
Randle will not play Sunday against the Kings as he is to be rested.