McGee was absent from the lineup during the last game with an illness, and it is unclear if the symptoms will subside in time for Saturday's matchup versus the 76ers.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Magic last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Magic last 10 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Magic last 21 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games as a home favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 28-8 in Lakers last 36 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (36)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Lakers last 8 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-9 in Lakers last 29 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.00% (29)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Lakers last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
Davis is nursing a gluteus maximus contusion, and it is unclear if he will be in the lineup against the 76ers on Saturday.
Kuzma has a sore left ankle, but is expected to play against the 76ers on Saturday.
Rondo is dealing with an injured finger on his right hand, but will likely be available to face the 76ers on Saturday.
Cousins suffered a torn ACL in his right knee and is expected to miss the entire 2019-20 season.
Kuzma is expected to be available for Thursday's contest against the Nets despite left ankle soreness.
Rondo is recovering from a non-displaced volar plate avulsion fracture of the right ring finger but is projected to face the Nets on Thursday.
Davis is suffering from a gluteus maximus contusion, but he is likely to suit up against the Nets on Thursday.
Orlando Magic last injuries
Isaac is expected to miss the remainder of the season due to a posterior lateral corner injury and a medial bone contusion to his left knee.
Fultz is expected to take the court against the Celtics on Friday despite dislocating his left ring finger.
Johnson was absent from the lineup during the last game due to personal reasons. It is anticipated that he will rejoin the team in time for Wednesday's contest against the Thunder.
Augustin is anticipated to be out of action for at least three to four weeks with left knee bone irritation.
Fournier was held out of the previous game due to a right quadriceps contusion, but he is likely to line up against the Clippers on Thursday.
O'Quinn has sat out the past five games due to an illness, but he will likely be available for Wednesday's matchup versus the Nets.
Augustin missed the last game with a left knee contusion, but it is likely that he will play against the Kings on Monday.
Gordon missed the previous game due to right calf tightness, but it is projected that he will play Monday against the Kings.