James is sidelined with a strained left groin and it is undetermined if he will return to action Monday against the Warriors.
- TrendOver is 16-5 in Timberwolves last 21 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U16|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Timberwolves last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Timberwolves last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 21-8 in Timberwolves last 29 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U21|8Push0W/L
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Lakers last 21 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Lakers last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Lakers last 28 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Lakers last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U21|8Push0W/L
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
Beasley is likely to participate in Sunday's game against the Cavaliers despite a hand injury.
Kuzma missed his second-straight game with a lower-back contusion but is expected to suit up Monday against the Mavericks.
Minnesota Timberwolves last injuries
Jones is sidelined with a left high-ankle sprain and will miss an undetermined length of time.
Rose missed the last game due to a sprained right ankle but it is likely he will play Tuesday against the 76ers.
Teague has a left ankle injury but is likely to suit up against the 76ers on Tuesday.
Butler is dealing with bruised ribs but is projected to play Sunday against the Knicks.
Towns injured his ankle in the last game but is expected to be available for Saturday's tilt with the Pelicans.
Rose is sidelined with a right ankle sprain but it is likely he will return Friday against the Mavericks.
Covington is suffering from a bone bruise in his right knee. There is no definitive timetable for return.
Butler sat out the previous two games due to an upper respiratory infection but is projected to suit up Tuesday against the Wizards.