Stephenson is sidelined with a second toe sprain on his left foot and it is uncertain when he will return to the lineup.
%W 0.49% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendUnder is 41-20-2 in Mavericks last 63 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.20% (63)O/U20|41Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5 in Mavericks last 18 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U5|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Mavericks last 10 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Mavericks last 8 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Lakers last 21 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U20|41Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Lakers last 10 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Lakers last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Lakers last 28 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U6|2Push0W/L
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
Chandler is sidelined with neck stiffness and it is unclear if he will return against the Nets on Friday.
Hart is battling right knee tendinitis but is projected to face the Bucks on Tuesday.
Ingram is expected to miss the remainder of the season as he has been diagnosed with Deep Venous Thrombosis in his right arm.
Hart missed the previous game with a right knee injury and it is unclear if he will be in the lineup versus the Knicks on Sunday.
Hart is dealing with right knee tendinitis and it is likely he will play Thursday against the Raptors.
Kuzma has missed the last two games due to a right ankle sprain but is expected to suit up against the Bulls on Tuesday.
Stephenson missed the previous three games with a sprain to the second toe on his left foot. He is projected to take the court Wednesday versus the Nuggets.
Dallas Mavericks last injuries
Smith Jr. has been held out of action due to a sore lower back and is likely to remain sidelined until the beginning of April.
Kleber exited the previous game with a sprained left wrist and will not play against the Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
Harris is nursing a left ankle sprain but is likely to be available for Saturday's game against the Cavaliers.
Doncic was evaluated for a left knee strain but is expected to play against the Spurs on Tuesday.
Kleber has sat out the last two games with a left knee effusion but is likely to return Sunday against the Rockets.
Jordan has sat out of the previous five games due to a sprained left ankle but it is expected he will return Wednesday against the Suns.