James is sidelined with a strained left groin and it is undetermined if he will return to action Monday against the Warriors.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L5 P1
%W 0.47% | Streak 2
L10: W2 L8 P0
- TrendUnder is 41-20-2 in Mavericks last 63 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.20% (63)O/U20|41Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5 in Mavericks last 18 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U5|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Mavericks last 10 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Mavericks last 8 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Lakers last 21 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U20|41Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Lakers last 10 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Lakers last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Lakers last 28 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U6|2Push0W/L
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
Beasley is likely to participate in Sunday's game against the Cavaliers despite a hand injury.
Kuzma missed his second-straight game with a lower-back contusion but is expected to suit up Monday against the Mavericks.
Dallas Mavericks last injuries
Smith Jr. has sat out the previous four games with mid-back tightness and now ailing from an illness. It is unknown if he will return against the Pacers on Saturday or the Bucks on Monday.
Barea had surgery to repair a torn right Achilles and will miss the remainder of the 2018-19 season.
Matthews has a right wrist sprain and his status for Saturday's game against the Pacers is unclear.
Nowitzki missed the previous game with an illness but it is expected he will play against the Timberwolves on Friday.
Doncic has a lower-back strain but is expected to face the Suns on Wednesday.
Barea missed the last game with a sore left ankle but is likely to take the court against the Lakers on Monday.
Harris missed the last game with lower-back tightness but is expected to be available for Monday's game versus the Lakers.
Nowitzki may receive a day of rest and his status for Saturday's game against the 76ers is in question.