Hart is dealing with patellar tendinitis in his right knee and will remain out until at least after the All-Star break.
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L3 P1
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W2 L8 P0
No analysis provided
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
The Lakers and Hawks are both clearly OVER teams. What makes these teams such great OVER teams is that the Hawks rank 1st in the NBA in pace, while the Lakers are 4th in the NBA in pace.
The Lakers have gone 3-0 to the OVER in the last three games they’ve had LeBron James in the lineup. They have combined with their opponents for 230, 257 and 263 points without overtime in any of those three games.
The Hawks are 11-4 to the OVER in their last 15 games overall. They have combined for 230-plus points in nine of their last 10 games overall. They have combined for more than 237 in eight of their last 15 games and now face a team in the Lakers that will have no problem running with them.
The OVER is 6-1 in Lakers last seven road games. The OVER is 6-1 in Hawks last seven vs. Western Conference opponents. The OVER is 4-1 in the last five meetings in Atlanta. Bet the OVER in this game Tuesday.
- TrendUnder is 20-6 in Hawks last 26 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %76.90% (26)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Hawks last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Hawks last 8 games as a home favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Hawks last 9 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U2|7Push0W/L
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 22-8 in Lakers last 30 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.30% (30)O/U6|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Lakers last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Lakers last 28 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Lakers last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
Chandler missed the last game with a right big toe sprain and his availability against the Rockets on Feb. 22 is up in the air.
Zubac has been diagnosed with an avulsion fracture to his left middle finger but will likely make his team debut Saturday against the Celtics.
Hart missed the last game dealing with left knee patellar tendinitis but it is likelyunknown if he will play against the Celtics on Thursday.
James is projected to take part in Thursday's matchup with the Celtics despite an ongoing groin injury.
Zubac is expected to suit up Thursday against the Celtics despite an avulsion fracture to his left middle finger.
Zubac has an injury to his left middle finger but it is likely he will play Tuesday against the Pacers.
Chandler will not play Saturday against the Warriors as he will be given the night off.
Atlanta Hawks last injuries
Plumlee had a non-surgical procedure conducted on his left knee and is expected to remain out of the lineup until at least the end of February.
Adams sat out his fourth-straight game due to a sprained right ankle and it is unclear if he will return to the lineup Feb. 22 against the Pistons.
Huerter is likely to suit up against the Knicks on Thursday despite a left ankle sprain.
Dorsey has missed the last three games with a throat infection and it is unclear if the symptoms will subside in time for Wednesday's tilt against the Bulls.
Dorsey missed the last game with a throat infection and it is unclear if he will be available Thursday against the Raptors.
Collins exited the previous game with a facial laceration but it is likely he will play against the Raptors on Thursday.