Hart is dealing with patellar tendinitis in his right knee and will remain out until at least after the All-Star break.
This is about embarrassment. LeBron and the Lakers were embarrassed in
their last game losing by 42 points to the injury depleted Pacers.
That was LeBron's worst loss in his career and he did not like that.
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Celtics last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Celtics last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 15-6-1 in Celtics last 22 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (22)O/U15|6Push1W/L
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 22-8 in Lakers last 30 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %73.30% (30)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Lakers last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Lakers last 28 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U15|6Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Lakers last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U11|4Push0W/L
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
Chandler missed the last game with a right big toe sprain and his availability against the Rockets on Feb. 22 is up in the air.
Zubac has been diagnosed with an avulsion fracture to his left middle finger but will likely make his team debut Saturday against the Celtics.
Hart missed the last game dealing with left knee patellar tendinitis but it is likelyunknown if he will play against the Celtics on Thursday.
James is projected to take part in Thursday's matchup with the Celtics despite an ongoing groin injury.
Zubac is expected to suit up Thursday against the Celtics despite an avulsion fracture to his left middle finger.
Zubac has an injury to his left middle finger but it is likely he will play Tuesday against the Pacers.
Chandler will not play Saturday against the Warriors as he will be given the night off.
Boston Celtics last injuries
Williams III missed his second-straight game due to a sore lower back and it is unknown if he will draw back into the lineup Thursday against the Bucks.
Irving has been held out of the previous two games with a strained right knee but is likely to return to action against the Bucks on Thursday, provided no setbacks occur.
Baynes has a left foot contusion and is expected to be sidelined until the beginning of March.
Rozier missed the last game due to an illness but is expected to be available for Thursday's matchup against the Bucks.
Theis is nursing a sore left knee and it is unknown if he will play against the Clippers on Saturday.
Williams III missed his second-straight game with lower-back soreness but is likely to be available Saturday against the Clippers.
Morris missed the last game with a sore right knee but it is not expected to impede his status for Thursday's matchup against the Lakers.
Irving missed the last game with a strained left hip but is expected to be available Thursday against the Lakers.