Williams sat out his second-straight game with a sore right hamstring but is likely to suit up against the Mavericks on Tuesday.
%W 0.45% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Clippers last 3 games have resulted in an 0-3 ATS mark but it must be noted they just returned home from a long road trip only to play 3 games in 4 nights all in different cities. Thus the 0-3 ATS mark.
%W 0.52% | Streak 3
L10: W8 L2 P0
This is the Clippers' third game in four nights, and they'll be without Lou Williams again tonight. Back the Spurs to win their fourth straight as they quietly start putting things together.
%W 0.46% | Streak 1
L10: W3 L6 P1
These two teams met Nov. 15 at the Staples Center and the Clippers came
away with a 116-111 win and the Spurs got the money with +6.5. Since
then the Spurs have played much better winning three straight to start
this current six-game homestand
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L5 P1
San Antonio Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendOver is 36-16-2 in Clippers last 54 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (54)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-2 in Clippers last 57 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.10% (57)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Clippers last 8 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 35-15-2 in Clippers last 52 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (52)O/U35|15Push2W/L
LA Clippers last injuries
Mbah a Moute has been sidelined with a sore left knee and it is unclear if he will return to action before the start of February.
Teodosic has been held out of action due to knee tendinitis and it is unknown when he will rejoin the lineup.
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
Bertans will not be available for Wednesday's game versus the 76ers due to a personal matter.
DeRozan missed the last game due to left ankle soreness but will likely return for Sunday's clash against the Clippers.
Belinelli missed the last game due to a left knee contusion but it is likely he will be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Mavericks.
Gay is sidelined due to a sprained left wrist but is projected to return to action against the Mavericks on Wednesday.
Gasol will receive a day of rest and will not be available Thursday against the Thunder.