Green missed the previous game with a tailbone contusion, and it is unknown if he will line up Friday versus the Bucks.
Point Spread Report
%W 0.60% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
New Orleans Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-2 in Pelicans last 10 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-7 in Pelicans last 27 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %74.10% (27)O/U20|7Push0W/L
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Clippers last 4 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-1 in Clippers last 9 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %88.90% (9)O/U1|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 39-18-2 in Clippers last 59 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.40% (59)O/U8|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 39-18-2 in Clippers last 59 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.40% (59)O/U5|1Push0W/L
L.A. Clippers last injuries
McGruder will be out of the lineup for an undetermined length of time due to a right hamstring strain.
Leonard was held out of the previous game due to left knee soreness. But it is likely that he will suit up Friday versus the Spurs.
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Ingram left the previous game with a right eye laceration, and it is unclear if he will line up Saturday against the Mavericks.
Williamson will likely be out of action until at least the end of December after having surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee.
Favors is sidelined due to a personal issue and is without a timetable for return.
Williams has been absent from the lineup during the previous two games with a left ankle sprain, but it is projected that he will play against the Suns on Thursday.
Ball has missed the previous two games due to a stomach virus, but it is not expected to impede his status for Sunday's contest versus the Thunder.
Hart is sidelined with sprains to his left knee and ankle, but it is projected that he will return to the court against the Lakers on Wednesday.
Okafor is out of commission with a left ankle sprain, but he is expected to return Sunday versus the Clippers.