Green was held out of the last game due to a personal matter but it is expected he will be in Wednesday's lineup versus the Jazz.
The L.A. Clippers have faltered to the degree of five straight losses. They’ll head onto the road to take on a San Antonio team that is 18-6 at home. Issues with the Clippers have mainly included non-existent half-court defense.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Clippers are missing two key scorers and they come in on an 0-5 SU and ATS swoon. San Antonio is not an easy place to get right. Look for a huge game from LaMarcus Aldridge, who poured in 38 points in 36 minutes in the previous meeting, an 11-point Spurs win at L.A. Lay it.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
It's time to pick on the Clippers again; they come in ice cold losing their last five (0-5 ATS) losing by a 118-104 average while allowing opponents to shoot 47.5 percent from the field.
%W 0.43% | Streak 2
L10: W3 L7 P0
San Antonio Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendOver is 36-16-2 in Clippers last 54 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (54)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-2 in Clippers last 57 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.10% (57)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 35-15-2 in Clippers last 52 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (52)O/U35|15Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Clippers last 4 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
LA Clippers last injuries
Beverley has missed the past three games with a right hip pointer but it is likely he will return Wednesday against the Jazz.
Scott was held out of the previous game due to lower-back tightness, but it is not expected to impede his status for Wednesday's clash with the Bulls.
Harris will not take the court for Wednesday's contest against the Bulls as he will be given the day to rest.
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
Cunningham is ailing from upper-respiratory congestion and it is unknown if he will suit up for Game 2 of the Western Conference first round against the Nuggets.
Gasol is recuperating from soreness in his left foot and is targeting a return during the end of April if the team remains in the playoffs.
Belinelli missed the previous game with a sore left hip but it is unlikely to hinder his availability for Sunday's tilt versus the Cavaliers.