Muscala was held out of the previous game due to a right ankle sprain and it is unknown if he will make his team debut Feb. 22 against the Rockets.
The L.A. Clippers have faltered to the degree of five straight losses. They’ll head onto the road to take on a San Antonio team that is 18-6 at home. Issues with the Clippers have mainly included non-existent half-court defense.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Clippers are missing two key scorers and they come in on an 0-5 SU and ATS swoon. San Antonio is not an easy place to get right. Look for a huge game from LaMarcus Aldridge, who poured in 38 points in 36 minutes in the previous meeting, an 11-point Spurs win at L.A. Lay it.
%W 0.51% | Streak 3
L10: W7 L3 P0
%W 0.47% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
It's time to pick on the Clippers again; they come in ice cold losing their last five (0-5 ATS) losing by a 118-104 average while allowing opponents to shoot 47.5 percent from the field.
%W 0.43% | Streak 2
L10: W3 L7 P0
San Antonio Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-0-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Spurs last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Spurs last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Spurs last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendOver is 36-16-2 in Clippers last 54 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (54)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-2 in Clippers last 57 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.10% (57)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 35-15-2 in Clippers last 52 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (52)O/U35|15Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Clippers last 4 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
LA Clippers last injuries
Mbah a Moute has been sidelined with a sore left knee and it is unclear if he will return to action before the end of February.
Muscala is on his way to meet up with the organization after being acquired via trade and it is likely he will play against the 76ers on Sunday.
Bradley was recently acquired via trade and is expected to debut with the team Saturday against the Pelicans.
Shamet has been recently acquired via trade and is expected to suit for Saturday's tilt against the Celtics.
Temple has been out with a sprained left shoulder but he will likely return Saturday against the Celtics.
Scott was recently acquired through a trade and it is likely he will suit up against the Nuggets on Friday.
Marjanovic was recently acquired in a trade and his availability for his team debut against the Nuggets on Friday is likely.
San Antonio Spurs last injuries
Walker IV has been held out of the previous three games with a sprained right ankle and it is unclear if he will return Feb. 22 against the Raptors.
Gay missed the last game dealing with a left ankle sprain but it is not expected to affect his status for Tuesday's matchup against the Grizzlies.
White has plantar fasciitis in his foot and is expected to remain out of the lineup until after the All-Star break.
Aldridge will not play Wednesday against the Warriors due to a routine night off.
DeRozan will be rested Wednesday and will not play against the Warriors.
Cunningham missed the last game due to a right ankle soreness but is likely to suit up Monday against the Kings.