Bradley is dealing with a right shin contusion and is expected to be held out of the lineup until at least the start of April.
%W 0.54% | Streak 1
L10: W7 L3 P0
The Los Angeles Clippers got off to a surprising 15-6 start but then
went 6-9 in December, before opening 2019 with a 119-113 home loss to
the Philadelphia on Tuesday (Jan 1).
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W8 L2 P0
%W 0.44% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.43% | Streak 2
L10: W3 L7 P0
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Suns last 21 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-4 in Suns last 15 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %73.30% (15)O/U4|11Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Suns last 7 games as a favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 13-5 in Suns last 18 games as a favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U13|5Push0W/L
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendOver is 36-16-2 in Clippers last 54 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (54)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-2 in Clippers last 57 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.10% (57)O/U17|38Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 35-15-2 in Clippers last 52 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (52)O/U35|15Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Clippers last 4 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
LA Clippers last injuries
Mbah a Moute has been sidelined with a sore left knee and it has yet to be determined when he will rejoin the lineup.
Scott is battling an upper-respiratory infection but is likely to play against the Kings on Friday.
Bradley is bothered by an ankle issue but is expected to take the court Wednesday against the Hawks.
Marjanovic has been diagnosed with a bone bruise and a mild sprain in his right knee but is likely to return Tuesday against the Cavaliers.
Bradley is dealing with left ankle soreness but is expected to be available for Sunday's tilt against the Magic.
Bradley is projected to suit up against the Jazz on Friday despite soreness in his left ankle.
Phoenix Suns last injuries
Oubre Jr. was held out of the previous game with a sprained left thumb and will not face the Pistons on Thursday.
Holmes missed his second-straight game with a right quadriceps sprain but it is expected he will participate in Thursday's tilt against the Pistons.
Ariza is battling a sore right knee but is likely to be available against the Hornets on Friday.
Warren is sidelined with soreness in his right ankle and it is uncertain when he will return to action.