McGruder has a right high-ankle sprain, and he will not suit up against the Lakers on Tuesday.
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Timberwolves last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Timberwolves last 6 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Timberwolves last 8 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-8 in Timberwolves last 28 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U20|8Push0W/L
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendOver is 7-1 in Clippers last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %87.50% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 37-16-2 in Clippers last 55 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.80% (55)O/U7|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-2 in Clippers last 57 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.10% (57)O/U17|38Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Clippers last 8 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
L.A. Clippers last injuries
Coffey is dealing with a right ankle sprain and will not play Tuesday against the Lakers.
Beverley is expected to be available opening night versus the Lakers despite tweaking his calf.
George is recovering from surgeries to repair a partially torn tendon in his right shoulder and a small tear in his left labrum. He is not expected to make his season debut until the middle of November.