Williams sat out the last game because of a sore right hamstring. A return Sunday against the Spurs is in question.
%W 0.53% | Streak 2
L10: W8 L1 P1
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Clippers have won three straight, but against subpar competition. They're 0-5-1 ATS in the last six as a single-digit underdog. The Nuggets have a maddening habit of winning but not covering lately, most of those issues happen on the road -- they're 8-2 ATS their last 10 at home.
%W 0.45% | Streak 1
L10: W2 L8 P0
Gary Harris (hamstring) is questionable for this game, but injuries haven’t stopped the Nuggets this year. They currently have the best record in the Western Conference, including a sparkling 16-3 mark at home. The Clippers blew out the Nuggets by 21 points at the Staples Center about three weeks ago, but look for the Nuggets to avenge that loss and get the cover on their home floor.
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Nuggets last 10 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Nuggets last 8 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Nuggets last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendOver is 36-16-2 in Clippers last 54 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (54)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-2 in Clippers last 57 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.10% (57)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 35-15-2 in Clippers last 52 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (52)O/U35|15Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Clippers last 4 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
LA Clippers last injuries
Teodosic has been held out of action due to knee tendinitis and it is unknown when he will rejoin the lineup.
Mbah a Moute has been sidelined with a sore left knee but is expected to return to action before the end of January.
Denver Nuggets last injuries
Barton missed the last game due to a personal matter but he is likely to rejoin the team in time for Saturday's clash against the Cavaliers.
Hernangomez has an abdominal strain and an unclear status Saturday against the Cavaliers.
Harris sat out his fifth-straight game with left hamstring tightness but is likely to return to action Thursday against the Bulls.
Lyles has missed the past two games with a sprained right wrist but is projected to play against the Warriors on Tuesday.
Thomas is recovering from a right hip surgery and is expected to remain out of action until at least the end of January.
Barton is recovering from surgery to repair a right hip injury and core strain and is expected to return against the Suns on Saturday.
Plumlee left the previous game due to an eye injury but is likely to take part in Tuesday's contest against the Heat.