- TrendOver is 7-0 in 76ers last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U7|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 16-7 in 76ers last 23 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.60% (23)O/U16|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in 76ers last 13 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Pacers last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U7|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Pacers last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Pacers last 11 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Pacers last 19 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U9|4Push0W/L
Indiana Pacers last injuries
Oladipo has missed the previous four games with a right knee injury, and it is unclear if he will partake in Sunday's matchup versus the Nets.
McDermott has sat out the previous two contest with a left ankle sprain, and it is unknown if he will be in Sunday's lineup versus the Hawks.
Turner will miss an extended period with a left ankle sprain.
Sampson missed the last game with a lower-back injury, and it is unclear if he will be available to face the Hawks of Sunday.
Brogdon has missed the last four games due to right hip soreness, but it is anticipated that he will partake in Friday's match versus the Magic.
Sabonis has missed the last three games with a left ankle sprain, but he is likely to suit up Friday versus the Magic.
Lamb has missed the previous four games due to a right toe sprain, and it is unknown if he will take the court Wednesday versus the Timberwolves.
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Howard sat out the last two games with left knee soreness, and it has yet to be established if he will suit up for Monday's battle with the Warriors.
Harris sat out of the last game due to right knee soreness, and it is unclear if he will be available versus the Warriors on Monday.
Curry missed the last contest dealing with hip flexor tightness, and it remains to be seen if he will be active for Monday's tilt with the Warriors.
Green missed the previous game with left hip soreness, but it is likely that he will be available for Monday's tilt versus the Mavericks.
Harris missed the previous game with right knee soreness, but it is anticipated that he will suit up versus the Mavericks on Monday.
Pelle has missed the last four games with a dislocated right index finger, and it has yet to be established if he will face the Lakers on Monday.
Embiid sustained a knee injury in the previous game, and it is unknown if he will take on the Thunder on Saturday.
Maxey missed the last game while going through the NBA's health and safety protocols, but it is likely that he will be active against the Celtics on Tuesday.