NBA- GA Expert
Risk: 7,000.00 | To Win: 12,071.50
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Celtics last 10 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Celtics last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Celtics last 13 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 19-9-1 in Celtics last 29 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %67.90% (29)O/U19|9Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 13-6 in Pacers last 19 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %68.40% (19)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Pacers last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U19|9Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-2 in Pacers last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U6|15Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3-1 in Pacers last 11 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (11)O/U7|3Push1W/L
Indiana Pacers last injuries
Oladipo has missed the previous two games with a right knee injury, and it is unclear if he will partake in Wednesday's matchup versus the Nuggets.
Turner has missed the last four games with a left ankle sprain, and it is unknown if he will be active versus the Rockets on Wednesday.
McDermott exited the previous game with a left ankle sprain, leaving his availability for Wednesday's contest versus the Rockets clouded.
Brogdon has missed the last four games due to right hip soreness, but it is anticipated that he will partake in Friday's match versus the Magic.
Sabonis has missed the last three games with a left ankle sprain, but he is likely to suit up Friday versus the Magic.
Lamb has missed the previous four games due to a right toe sprain, and it is unknown if he will take the court Wednesday versus the Timberwolves.
Sabonis is dealing with a left quad contusion, but it is projected that he will lace up on Friday against the Hornets.
Oladipo has missed the last two contests due to an illness, but it is projected that he will be available for Thursday's battle with the Warriors.
Boston Celtics last injuries
Tatum is ailing from an illness, but it anticipated that he will suit up for Sunday's tilt with the Nuggets.
Brown is dealing with left knee soreness, but it is likely that he will take on the Nuggets on Sunday.
Theis missed the last game while tending to a personal matter, but it is likely that he will be available against the Raptors on Thursday.
Brown was lifted from the previous game due to a left knee contusion, but he is expected to dress for Sunday's matchup versus the Hornets.
Langford has missed the last two games going through the NBA's health and safety protocols, but it is likely that he will suit up against the Hornets on Sunday.
Teague is going through the NBA's health and safety protocols, but it is likely that he will suit up against the Trail Blazers on Friday.
Williams III missed the last contest dealing with an illness, but it is anticipated that he will be in the lineup on Friday versus the Rockets.
Brown missed the last contest tending to a left hip contusion, but it is projected that he will be active for Wednesday's clash with the Mavericks.