Collison has a right quadriceps contusion and is not expected to partake in Tuesday's game against the Clippers.
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W7 L3 P0
- TrendOver is 14-5 in Raptors last 19 games as a home underdog.Hit %73.70% (19)O/U14|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Raptors last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Raptors last 20 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Pacers last 11 games as a road favorite.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Pacers last 6 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pacers last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U8|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 12-5 in Pacers last 17 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U5|12Push0W/L
Indiana Pacers last injuries
Evans has been held out of the previous three games due to an upper-respiratory infection and is also tending to a personal matter. He is likely to suit up against the Nuggets on Saturday.
Johnson is sidelined due to a left foot contusion. It is unknown if he will draw back into the lineup for Sunday's game versus the 76ers.
Sabonis has been held out of the previous five games with a sprained left ankle but is expected to return to the lineup against the 76ers on Sunday.
Sumner missed the last game with a sore left knee but is likely to be in Thursday's lineup against the Bucks.
Toronto Raptors last injuries
Lowry left the previous game with right ankle soreness and is heading into Wednesday's clash versus the Thunder with an uncertain status.
Ibaka has been issued a three-game suspension for his role in an altercation but is likely to be reinstated in time for Wednesday's contest against the Thunder.
VanVleet had surgery to correct a partial ligament tear in his left thumb and is expected to return Sunday against the Pistons.
Green will likely play against the Pistons on Sunday despite a left ankle injury.
Green is dealing with an ankle injury but is expected to be available for Thursday's game versus the Lakers.
Leonard will sit out Sunday's game against the Heat for load management reasons.