Brogdon has missed the last two games with a concussion. It is unknown if he will be cleared in time for Wednesday's matchup versus the Bulls.
Point Spread Report
%W 0.42% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Timberwolves last 13 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-7 in Timberwolves last 27 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %74.10% (27)O/U20|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Timberwolves last 10 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 39-18 in Timberwolves last 57 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %68.40% (57)O/U39|18Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Pacers last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 19-7 in Pacers last 26 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.10% (26)O/U7|19Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Pacers last 9 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U39|18Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pacers last 5 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Indiana Pacers last injuries
Oladipo is recovering from a ruptured quadriceps tendon in his right knee that cost him most of the 2018-19 season. He is lining up to make his season debut Wednesday versus the Bulls.
Leaf has sat out the last two games with a sore right knee, and it has yet to be established if he will take the floor versus the Bulls on Wednesday.
Turner missed the last game due to illness, and it is unclear if he will be available to face the Bulls on Wednesday.
Bitadze missed the previous game ailing from an illness, but it is likely he will be available against the Trail Blazers on Sunday.
Sampson missed the last game due to a sprained left ankle, but is expected to be in the lineup for Sunday's clash with the Trail Blazers.
Holiday is dealing with right thumb soreness, but he is likely to be available for Wednesday's clash against the Bulls.
Lamb is suffering from a left hip contusion, but he is expected to suit up against the Nuggets on Sunday.
Minnesota Timberwolves last injuries
Crabbe exited the previous game due to a left knee injury, and he is not expected to be available for Monday's contest against the Kings.
Towns is returning from an injury, and so may be rested for Saturday's game against the Raptors.
Teague was recently acquired via trade, but it is projected that he will make his team debut against the Pistons on Saturday.
Graham was recently acquired via trade, but he is expected to make his team debut versus the Pistons on Saturday.
Towns has been sidelined with a left knee sprain, and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.