Collison was absent from the lineup during the previous game with a right quadriceps contusion and it is undetermined if he will partake in Friday's matchup against the Warriors.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
I like the over in this game. The over is 5-0 in the Pacers last 5 games overall. The over is also 4-0 in the Pacers last 4 road games, and 5-0 in the Cavs last 5 home games. Everything is pointing towards the over.?
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
The Pacers will avenge their 1-point home loss to Cleveland on Dec. 18, and I like them to do it emphatically. The Cavs have been destroyed in three straight home games. Lay it.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
Cleveland has lost all three games of its current homestand, the closest game a 19-point beatdown by the Heat. The Cavs are decimated by injuries and face a motivated Pacers team that lost to Cleveland at home in the last matchup and has won six of seven. Pacers big.
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-0-1 in Cavaliers last 4 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U3|0Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-2 in Cavaliers last 10 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (10)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pacers last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pacers last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U2|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2-1 in Pacers last 10 games as a road underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (10)O/U7|2Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Pacers last 11 games as a road favorite.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
Indiana Pacers last injuries
Evans has been held out of the previous three games due to an upper-respiratory infection and is also tending to a personal matter. He is likely to suit up against the Nuggets on Saturday.
Johnson is sidelined due to a left foot contusion. It is unknown if he will draw back into the lineup for Sunday's game versus the 76ers.
Sabonis has been held out of the previous five games with a sprained left ankle but is expected to return to the lineup against the 76ers on Sunday.
Sumner missed the last game with a sore left knee but is likely to be in Thursday's lineup against the Bucks.
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Hill is suffering from soreness in his left groin and will not play against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.
Love was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a lower-back contusion but is expected to take part in Wednesday's clash against the Bucks.
Dellavedova has missed time with a concussion and it is unclear when he will return to the lineup.
Thompson is sidelined due to left foot soreness but is projected to return against the Bucks on Wednesday.
Nance Jr. sat out his fifth-straight game with a rib contusion but is likely to rejoin the lineup against the Bucks on Wednesday.
Hood was absent from the lineup during the previous game due to a sore right hip but it is not expected to prevent him from playing Friday against the Pelicans.
Hill is sidelined due to a left groin strain but is expected to return Friday against the Heat.
Dekker missed the previous game due to lower-back soreness but is expected to suit up in Friday's tilt against the Hornets.