- TrendUnder is 3-1-1 in Nuggets last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4-1 in Nuggets last 14 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (14)O/U9|4Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Nuggets last 6 games as a favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Nuggets last 5 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 15-6-2 in Rockets last 23 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (23)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Rockets last 8 games as a favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-17-1 in Rockets last 53 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %67.30% (53)O/U17|35Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Rockets last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U6|2Push0W/L
Houston Rockets last injuries
Brown has missed the past two games with left knee soreness, and it is uncertain if he will suit up Friday against the Rockets.
House Jr. is sidelined with a right ankle sprain, and he is not expected to return to the court until the end of April.
Tucker is sidelined with a left calf strain, but it is projected that he will suit up versus the Timberwolves on Wednesday.
Wall will not take the court on Friday versus the Clippers, as he will be given a day of rest.
Wall has been held out of the last four contests dealing with a left knee effusion, but he is likely to be active versus the Mavericks on Wednesday.
Denver Nuggets last injuries
Murray suffered a torn ACL in his left knee, and he will miss the remainder of the 2020-21 season.
Murray has missed the previous four games with a knee injury, but it is likely that he will suit up versus the Warriors on Monday.
Harris will not be available for Monday's clash with the Spurs as he will be given a day of rest.
Harris is out of the lineup with a left thigh injury, and he is expected to be out of commission until the latter part of April.
Murray sat out the previous game due to right knee soreness, and it has yet to be established if he will be available versus the Spurs on Wednesday.
Millsap will not be in the lineup Wednesday versus the Spurs, as he will be given a day of rest.
Morris has been sidelined with a left quadricep strain, but he is expected to suit up against the Magic on Sunday.