- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a home underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Bulls last 13 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Bulls last 5 games as a home underdog.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 15-6-2 in Rockets last 23 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (23)O/U15|6Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Rockets last 11 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1-1 in Rockets last 6 games as a favorite.Hit %80.00% (6)O/U1|4Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-17-1 in Rockets last 53 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %67.30% (53)O/U17|35Push1W/L
Houston Rockets last injuries
Brown missed the last game with left knee soreness, and it is unlikely that he will suit up for Wednesday's showdown with the Pacers.
House Jr. is sidelined with a right ankle sprain, and he is not expected to return to the court until the end of April.
Wall will not take the court on Friday versus the Clippers, as he will be given a day of rest.
Tucker is sidelined with a left calf strain, and there is no timetable for his return.
Wall has been held out of the last four contests dealing with a left knee effusion, but he is likely to be active versus the Mavericks on Wednesday.
House Jr. sat out the last game with back soreness, and it has yet to determined if he will be available to face the Celtics on Friday.
Wood missed the last two games with an illness, but it is likely he will dress for Wednesday's contest versus the Nets.
Chicago Bulls last injuries
Gafford is expected to take on the Kings on Wednesday despite a right shoulder contusion.
Porter Jr. is out of commission with a left foot injury, and a timetable for recovery has yet to be established.
Temple has been sidelined with a right hamstring strain, but he is projected to return Wednesday versus the Magic.
Mokoka was held out of the last four contests due to an undisclosed issue, and it is unknown if he will be available versus the Magic on Wednesday.
Dotson has missed the last four games for undisclosed reasons, and it is unclear if he will take the court against the Magic on Wednesday.
Gafford has been sidelined due to a right ankle sprain, but he is expected to return to the court against the Suns on Saturday.
White is dealing with a neck injury, but it is anticipated that he will play Thursday versus the Raptors.
Lavine is bothered by a left ankle injury, but it is projected that he will be active for Thursday's battle with the Raptors.