Hartenstein has sat out the last five games due to right Achilles soreness and will not draw back into the lineup against the Grizzlies on Wednesday.
%W 0.51% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L5 P1
%W 0.47% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
The Rockets and Blazers have split their two meetings this season, both games played in Houston. But the Rockets are on an entirely different plateau from the last time they met in mid-December.
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W2 L8 P0
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Trail Blazers last 6 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Trail Blazers last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Trail Blazers last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-4 in Trail Blazers last 14 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (14)O/U4|10Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Rockets last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Rockets last 7 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-7-1 in Rockets last 29 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (29)O/U7|21Push1W/L
Houston Rockets last injuries
Jones missed his fifth-straight game due to an illness and it is uncertain if he will return Wednesday against the Grizzlies.
Gordon will not be available for Wednesday's game versus the Grizzlies as he will receive a day of rest.
Faried is hampered by left knee soreness and will not play against the Grizzlies on Wednesday.
Nene will not suit up Wednesday versus the Grizzlies as he will be given the day off to rest.
Paul sat out the previous game to rest but is likely to be in the lineup versus the Timberwolves on Sunday.
Nene will not play Wednesday against the Warriors as he is to be rested.
Harden is nursing a wrist injury but is expected to suit up for Sunday's game against the Mavericks.
Portland Trail Blazers last injuries
McCollum sustained a popliteus strain in his left knee and is likely to be sidelined until the latter part of March.
Harkless missed the last game with a left knee injury but is expected to be available against the Spurs on Saturday.
Curry is ailing from an upper-respiratory infection but it is expected he will be in Friday's contest against the Pelicans.
Turner has sat out the previous two games due to a sore left knee and will not rejoin the lineup against the Clippers on Tuesday.