The Magic will continue to be without Mo Bamba and are already depleted with their bench minus Jonathan Simmons. In a back to back spot against James Harden scoring can be an issue. Yet look for the Magic to show early energy to get out in front and hold on ATS.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Magic are 0-6 ATS in their last six games against Western Conference foes and I like that trend to continue Sunday with the Rockets coming to town.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
Take the Houston Rockets minus the points versus the Orlando Magic.
Houston (24-17) has won eight of their last ten games with their 141-113
win over Cleveland on Friday.
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Magic last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Magic last 28 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Magic last 6 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Rockets last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Rockets last 7 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Rockets last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U5|16Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-7-1 in Rockets last 29 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (29)O/U7|21Push1W/L