Knight has been held out of the past three games with left knee soreness and will not return Saturday against the Lakers.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
The Magic are 0-6 ATS in their last six games against Western Conference foes and I like that trend to continue Sunday with the Rockets coming to town.
%W 0.49% | Streak 0
L10: W3 L7 P0
The Magic will continue to be without Mo Bamba and are already depleted with their bench minus Jonathan Simmons. In a back to back spot against James Harden scoring can be an issue. Yet look for the Magic to show early energy to get out in front and hold on ATS.
%W 0.52% | Streak 1
L10: W7 L3 P0
Take the Houston Rockets minus the points versus the Orlando Magic.
Houston (24-17) has won eight of their last ten games with their 141-113
win over Cleveland on Friday.
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Magic last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Magic last 28 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Magic last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Magic last 6 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Rockets last 5 games as a road favorite.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Rockets last 7 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Rockets last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U5|16Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-7-1 in Rockets last 29 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (29)O/U7|21Push1W/L
Houston Rockets last injuries
Capela had surgery to repair the ligament damage in his right thumb and will likely need four-to-six weeks to recuperate.
Ennis III sat out the previous game due to a lacerated left calf but it is expected he will suit up against the Lakers on Saturday.
Gordon was lifted from the last game due to a sore knee but it is not expected to impede his status for Saturday's contest against the Lakers.
Gordon has been held out of action with soreness in his right knee and it is unclear if he will be available for Wednesday's contest versus the Nets.
Nene will receive a day of rest and will not be available against the Magic on Sunday.
Paul suffered a Grade 2 left hamstring strain and is expected to remain sidelined until the latter part of January.
Rivers sustained a neck injury last game but is expected to be available for Saturday's contest versus the Trail Blazers.
Orlando Magic last injuries
Gordon left the last game with back tightness and has an uncertain status Saturday against the Bucks.
Bamba has been held out of the previous four games due to a sore left foot and his status is in question to return Friday against the Nets.