Hartenstein is sidelined due to right Achilles soreness and there is no timetable for recovery.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Rockets aren't "the Rockets" when Chris Paul isn't running the show. James Harden will get his but so will Anthony Davis, and then some. New Orleans has lost five of six, but I'll take the Pelicans at home with points against a team it beat by 19 earlier this season.
New Orleans Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Pelicans last 8 games as a home underdog.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-6 in Pelicans last 24 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (24)O/U18|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-7-1 in Rockets last 28 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %74.10% (28)O/U7|20Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 29-14-1 in Rockets last 44 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %67.40% (44)O/U14|29Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2 in Rockets last 12 games as a road underdog.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U2|10Push0W/L
Houston Rockets last injuries
Jones has been out of commission due to an illness and it is uncertain when he will return to the lineup.
Faried sat out the previous two games with left knee soreness and his status for Sunday's clash with the Pelicans is uncertain.
Gordon will not be available for Wednesday's game versus the Grizzlies as he will receive a day of rest.
Nene will not suit up Wednesday versus the Grizzlies as he will be given the day off to rest.
Paul sat out the previous game to rest but is likely to be in the lineup versus the Timberwolves on Sunday.
Nene will not play Wednesday against the Warriors as he is to be rested.
Harden is nursing a wrist injury but is expected to suit up for Sunday's game against the Mavericks.
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Davis was held out of the previous game due to a personal matter and it is undetermined if he will play against the Rockets on Sunday.
Holiday sustained a lower-abdominal strain and is expected to be idle until at least the early part of April.
Mirotic will likely need two-to-four weeks to recover from a fracture in his left thumb.
Morris is dealing with a neck issue but will likely be available for Saturday's matchup against the Warriors.
Okafor left the last game with a left ankle sprain and it is unclear if it will impede his status for Sunday's game against the Hawks.
Bertans sat out his third-straight game due to a personal matter but is expected to make his team debut Sunday against the Hawks.