Knight has been held out of the past three games with left knee soreness and will not return Saturday against the Lakers.
%W 0.50% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
The Rockets aren't "the Rockets" when Chris Paul isn't running the show. James Harden will get his but so will Anthony Davis, and then some. New Orleans has lost five of six, but I'll take the Pelicans at home with points against a team it beat by 19 earlier this season.
New Orleans Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Pelicans last 8 games as a home underdog.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pelicans last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 18-6 in Pelicans last 24 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (24)O/U18|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-7-1 in Rockets last 28 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %74.10% (28)O/U7|20Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 29-14-1 in Rockets last 44 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %67.40% (44)O/U14|29Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 10-2 in Rockets last 12 games as a road underdog.Hit %83.30% (12)O/U2|10Push0W/L
Houston Rockets last injuries
Capela had surgery to repair the ligament damage in his right thumb and will likely need four-to-six weeks to recuperate.
Ennis III sat out the previous game due to a lacerated left calf but it is expected he will suit up against the Lakers on Saturday.
Gordon was lifted from the last game due to a sore knee but it is not expected to impede his status for Saturday's contest against the Lakers.
Gordon has been held out of action with soreness in his right knee and it is unclear if he will be available for Wednesday's contest versus the Nets.
Nene will receive a day of rest and will not be available against the Magic on Sunday.
Paul suffered a Grade 2 left hamstring strain and is expected to remain sidelined until the latter part of January.
Rivers sustained a neck injury last game but is expected to be available for Saturday's contest versus the Trail Blazers.
New Orleans Pelicans last injuries
Randle left the previous game due to a right ankle injury and it is unclear if he will play Saturday against the Timberwolves.
Mirotic is sidelined with right ankle soreness but is likely to return against the Cavaliers on Wednesday.