Rivers has sat out the previous two games with a sprained right thumb, but it is not expected to interfere with his status for Wednesday's clash with the Nuggets.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 14-6 in Cavaliers last 20 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.00% (20)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Cavaliers last 11 games as a home favorite.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-3-2 in Rockets last 17 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (17)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 39-16-1 in Rockets last 56 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %70.90% (56)O/U6|14Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 37-13-1 in Rockets last 51 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %74.00% (51)O/U13|37Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Rockets last 6 games as a road favorite.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
Houston Rockets last injuries
Tucker left the last game with a right shoulder injury, but he is expected to face the Thunder on Monday.
Tucker is suffering from a right shoulder stinger, but he is likely to be available for Wednesday's battle versus the Trail Blazers.
Capela missed the previous game due to a heel injury, but it is likely that he will play against the Grizzlies on Tuesday.
Tucker departed the last game due to a right shoulder stinger, but it is expected that he will play against the Grizzles on Tuesday.
Westbrook will not play Tuesday versus the the Grizzlies as he is to be rested.
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Zizic is suffering from a vestibular condition. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Knight has missed the past four games due to a sore left knee, and he will not return to the court Saturday against the Bulls.
Henson has been absent from the lineup during the last two games with lower-back soreness, but he is likely to be available versus the Wizards on Thursday.
Exum has a sprained right ankle, and it is unclear if he will be in the lineup against the Bulls on Saturday.
Windler is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019-20 season after surgery to repair a left tibial stress reaction.
Love is not expected to play against the Clippers on Tuesday as he will be given the night to rest.
Nance Jr. has been sidelined due to left knee soreness, but is expected to make his return against the Clippers on Tuesday.
Exum has missed the previous three games due to an illness, but it is likely that he will return to the lineup Monday against the Lakers.