Capela is ailing from adenovirus and a klebsiella infection but is likely to play against the Jazz in Game 5 of the Western Conference first round.
%W 0.52% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L4 P1
Mike D’Antoni is playing without multiple starters right now; All- Star
caliber players in point guard Chris Paul and stud big man Clint Capela.
Make no mistake about it – the Rockets are a flawed basketball team
these days, but the betting public hasn’t seemed to notice that much.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
It's unknown whether Joel Embiid or Jimmy Butler will play at this
point, but regardless, the Rockets have struggled without Clint Capela
to grab boards and play defense, and if any team and player can hold
James Harden to under 40 points these days
- TrendOver is 6-2 in 76ers last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in 76ers last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Rockets last 11 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Rockets last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-8-1 in Rockets last 27 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %69.20% (27)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 29-10-1 in Rockets last 40 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %74.40% (40)O/U10|29Push1W/L
Houston Rockets last injuries
Ennis III sustained a right quadriceps contusion but is likely to be ready for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Nets.
Capela is battling an illness but is expected to suit up against the Jazz in Game 1 of the Western Conference first round.
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Embiid is dealing with lingering soreness in his left knee but is expected to suit up against the Nets in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Bolden is hampered by left knee soreness and has an uncertain status for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Nets.
Embiid is dealing with left knee soreness but is likely he will take part in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round against the Nets.
Redick is experiencing tightness in his back and also has a left quadriceps contusion. It is expected that he will play against the Nets in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference first round.