Capela had surgery to repair ligament damage in his right thumb but is projected to return to action Thursday against the Lakers.
Mike D’Antoni is playing without multiple starters right now; All- Star
caliber players in point guard Chris Paul and stud big man Clint Capela.
Make no mistake about it – the Rockets are a flawed basketball team
these days, but the betting public hasn’t seemed to notice that much.
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
It's unknown whether Joel Embiid or Jimmy Butler will play at this
point, but regardless, the Rockets have struggled without Clint Capela
to grab boards and play defense, and if any team and player can hold
James Harden to under 40 points these days
- TrendOver is 6-2 in 76ers last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in 76ers last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in 76ers last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in 76ers last 4 games as a home underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Rockets last 11 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Rockets last 6 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 18-8-1 in Rockets last 27 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %69.20% (27)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 29-10-1 in Rockets last 40 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %74.40% (40)O/U10|29Push1W/L
Houston Rockets last injuries
Rivers was absent from the lineup during the last game with soreness in his right elbow and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Lakers on Thursday.
Harden is dealing with a left shoulder strain but is expected to be in the lineup Monday against the Rockets.
Gordon has an ongoing knee injury but will likely play against the Thunder on Saturday.
Knight has been sidelined with left knee soreness and it is unclear if will return Saturday against the Pacers.
Ennis was recently acquired in a trade and it is expected he will be available friday against the Nuggets.
Knight has been sidelined with left knee soreness and there is no timetable for return.
Gordon sat out the previous game with right knee soreness but is expected to play Wednesday against the Kings.
Philadelphia 76ers last injuries
Korkmaz sat out the previous game with right knee soreness and it is undetermined if he will suit up against the Heat on Thursday.
Milton will need at least two-to-three weeks to recover after having surgery to repair a broken finger.
Chandler is sidelined due to a right quadriceps strain and is expected to miss two-to-three weeks of action.
Highsmith has sat out the previous two games with tonsillitis and his status is up in the air for Tuesday's clash with the Celtics.
Redick missed the last game due to nausea but it is not expected to impede his status for Friday's matchup against the Nuggets.
Embiid is battling an illness but is expected to play in Friday's game against the Nuggets.
Harris was recently acquired in a trade and it is expected he will make his team debut against the Nuggets on Friday.
Embiid is ailing from a bout of gastroenteritis and it is uncertain if the symptoms will subside in time for Friday's tilt versus the Nuggets.