Thompson is recovering from a torn ACL in his left knee and is not expected to return to action until the middle of April 2020.
- TrendOver is 12-3-2 in Trail Blazers last 17 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (17)O/U12|3Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Trail Blazers last 6 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 8-3 in Trail Blazers last 11 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U8|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 12-5 in Trail Blazers last 17 playoff games as an underdog.Hit %70.60% (17)O/U12|5Push0W/L
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Warriors last 11 playoff games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 3-1-1 in Warriors last 5 playoff games as an underdog.Hit %75.00% (5)O/U12|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Warriors last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 25-10-1 in Warriors last 36 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (36)O/U10|25Push1W/L
Golden State Warriors last injuries
Durant is recovering from surgery to repair a ruptured right Achilles tendon and is expected to miss the 2019-20 season.
Looney is expected to play in Game 6 of the NBA Finals against the Raptors despite leaving the last game after aggravating his right first costal cartilage non-displaced fracture.
Looney is dealing with a right first costal cartilage non-displaced fracture to his collarbone. He will return to action against the Raptors in Game 4 of the NBA Finals.
Portland Trail Blazers last injuries
Nurkic is recovering from surgeries to repair compact fractures in both his left tibula and fibula. It is unknown as to when he will return to action.