Paschall sustained a hand injury in the previous game but is expected to suit up against the Pelicans on Sunday.
- TrendOver is 20-8 in Timberwolves last 28 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U20|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Timberwolves last 10 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 20-7 in Timberwolves last 27 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %74.10% (27)O/U20|7Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-2 in Timberwolves last 9 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (9)O/U7|2Push0W/L
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Warriors last 5 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Warriors last 10 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Warriors last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Warriors last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Golden State Warriors last injuries
Lee will miss at least four weeks due to a non-displaced fracture of the fourth metacarpal in his right hand.
Looney has been out of action due to a condition known as neuropathy. He is not expected to return until at least the end of November.
Spellman missed the previous game due to a left ankle sprain, and it will not impede his status against the Lakers on Wednesday.
Paschall missed the previous game due to a right hip contusion, but he is projected to play Monday against the Jazz.
Green is sidelined with a sprained left index finger, but he is expected to return Monday versus the Jazz.
Curry is expected to need three months to recover from surgery on the second metacarpal on his left hand.
Minnesota Timberwolves last injuries
Napier is sidelined due to a strained right hamstring, and there is currently no timetable for return.
Wiggins is away from the team due to a death in the family, and it is unknown if he will be available Monday against the Jazz.
Okogie sat out the previous game due to left knee soreness, and it is unclear if he will be available against the Jazz on Monday.
Teague is battling an illness but is projected to face the Rockets on Saturday.
Bell is expected to face the Rockets on Saturday despite a shoulder injury.
Teague is projected to be in Friday's lineup versus the Wizards despite an illness.
Bell has sat out the previous five games due to a right shoulder sprain, and it has yet to be determined if he will return to action Friday against the Wizards.
Teague has missed the past four games with an illness, but the symptoms are likely to subside in time for Wednesday's tilt versus the Spurs.