Thompson is recovering from a torn ACL in his left knee and is not expected to return to action until the middle of April 2020.
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 playoff games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Rockets last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Rockets last 7 playoff games as an underdog.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 6-2 in Warriors last 8 playoff games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U2|6Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Warriors last 10 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U8|2Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 24-9 in Warriors last 33 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.70% (33)O/U16|36Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Warriors last 6 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
Golden State Warriors last injuries
Durant is recovering from surgery to repair a ruptured right Achilles tendon and is expected to miss the 2019-20 season.
Looney is expected to play in Game 6 of the NBA Finals against the Raptors despite leaving the last game after aggravating his right first costal cartilage non-displaced fracture.
Looney is dealing with a right first costal cartilage non-displaced fracture to his collarbone. He will return to action against the Raptors in Game 4 of the NBA Finals.