McCaw missed the last game with a sore right shoulder and it has yet to be determined if he will play Friday against the Spurs.
%W 0.53% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
I'm actually taking the under here. Some will be suprised since it's the Warriors. But the under is actually 5-0 in the last 5 meetings between these teams. The under is also 5-1 in the Rockets last 6 games as well
%W 0.48% | Streak 3
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.46% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendUnder is 7-3 in Rockets last 10 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U3|7Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Rockets last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-16-1 in Rockets last 52 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %68.60% (52)O/U16|35Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Rockets last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 23-8 in Warriors last 31 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %74.20% (31)O/U8|23Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Warriors last 4 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Warriors last 6 games as a road underdog.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Warriors last 5 games as an underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
Golden State Warriors last injuries
Evans has been absent from the lineup during the past three games due to left pelvic soreness and it is unclear if he will return against the Kings on Thursday.
Livingston is set to receive a day of rest and will not suit up against the Trail Blazers on Wednesday.
Iguodala will not be available against the Trail Blazers on Wednesday as he is to be rested.
Cousins will not be available Wednesday against the Trail Blazers as he will be given the day to rest.
Iguodala was held out of the previous game with left hamstring tightness but is projected to be in Tuesday's lineup against the Jazz.
Green has a right knee contusion but it is anticipated that he will play against the Jazz on Tuesday.
Houston Rockets last injuries
Capela had surgery to repair ligament damage in his right thumb but is targeting a return to action Thursday against the Lakers.
Rivers was absent from the lineup during the last game with soreness in his right elbow and it is unclear if he will suit up against the Lakers on Thursday.
Harden is dealing with a left shoulder strain but is expected to be in the lineup Monday against the Rockets.
Gordon has an ongoing knee injury but will likely play against the Thunder on Saturday.
Knight has been sidelined with left knee soreness and it is unclear if will return Saturday against the Pacers.
Ennis was recently acquired in a trade and it is expected he will be available friday against the Nuggets.
Knight has been sidelined with left knee soreness and there is no timetable for return.
Gordon sat out the previous game with right knee soreness but is expected to play Wednesday against the Kings.