Thompson is recovering from a torn ACL in his left knee and is not expected to return to action until the middle of April 2020.
%W 0.50% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
Golden State is almost always overpriced, and in this instance, the Kings, who have become a playoff contender, perhaps ahead of schedule, seem not to be intimidated, covering both meetings this season (losing by a TOTAL of seven points) and seven of last ten.
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Kings last 11 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Kings last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Kings last 4 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Kings last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Warriors last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Warriors last 4 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-9 in Warriors last 32 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U9|23Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Warriors last 12 games as a road favorite.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
Golden State Warriors last injuries
Durant is recovering from surgery to repair a ruptured right Achilles tendon and is expected to miss the 2019-20 season.
Looney is expected to play in Game 6 of the NBA Finals against the Raptors despite leaving the last game after aggravating his right first costal cartilage non-displaced fracture.
Looney is dealing with a right first costal cartilage non-displaced fracture to his collarbone. He will return to action against the Raptors in Game 4 of the NBA Finals.