Bogut will miss Saturday's tilt with the Mavericks in order to rest.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L4 P0
Golden State is almost always overpriced, and in this instance, the Kings, who have become a playoff contender, perhaps ahead of schedule, seem not to be intimidated, covering both meetings this season (losing by a TOTAL of seven points) and seven of last ten.
- TrendUnder is 8-3 in Kings last 11 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (11)O/U3|8Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Kings last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Kings last 4 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-1 in Kings last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U6|1Push0W/L
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Warriors last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U6|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Warriors last 4 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-9 in Warriors last 32 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U9|23Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-3 in Warriors last 12 games as a road favorite.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U9|3Push0W/L
Golden State Warriors last injuries
Livingston will not be in the lineup on Saturday against the Mavericks as he will be given the night off to rest.
Cousins has been held out of the previous two games with soreness in his right ankle but is expected to return to the court Thursday against the Pacers.
Livingston is dealing with an unspecified injury and it is unclear if he will play against the Pacers on Thursday.
Iguodala was absent from the lineup during the previous game after having a tooth pulled but it likely he will face the Timberwolves on Tuesday.
Evans sat out the last game due to an illness but the symptoms are likely to subside in time for Tuesday's clash with the Timberwolves.
Livingston will receive a day of rest and will not be available against the Timberwolves on Tuesday.
Durant was held out of the last two games due to a right ankle sprain but is expected to suit up for Monday's tilt against the Spurs.
Sacramento Kings last injuries
Giles III exited the previous game due to a left thigh contusion and it is unclear if he will draw back into the lineup against the Suns on Saturday.
Shumpert will receive a day of rest and will not suit up against the Hawks on Tuesday.