Iguodala was absent from the lineup during the previous game after having a tooth pulled but it likely he will face the Timberwolves on Tuesday.
This is a big spread, but it’s for good reason. The Warriors blew the
Suns out by 20 points earlier this season, although that was a road
contest for the Suns. With the Warriors at full strength outside of
DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles), it’s hard to see a path where the Suns keep
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L4 P1
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Suns last 21 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Suns last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5 in Suns last 16 games as a home underdog.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U5|11Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Suns last 7 games as a favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Warriors last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Warriors last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Warriors last 4 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-9 in Warriors last 32 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U9|23Push0W/L
Golden State Warriors last injuries
Livingston will receive a day of rest on Tuesday and will not be available against the Timberwolves.
Evans sat out the last game due to an illness and it is unknown if the symptoms will subside in time for Tuesday's clash with the Timberwolves.
Cousins was held out of the previous game with soreness in his right ankle and will not get back on the court Tuesday against the Timberwolves.
Durant was held out of the last two games due to a right ankle sprain but is expected to suit up for Monday's tilt against the Spurs.
Bogut has sat out the past four games due to visa issues but is likely to be available against the Spurs on Monday
Livingston was held out of the last game with neck spasms but it is expected he will suit up Friday against the Nuggets.
Thompson has sat out the past two games with a sore right knee but is projected to return to action against the Nuggets on Friday.
Phoenix Suns last injuries
Oubre Jr. was held out of the previous game with a sprained left thumb and it has yet to be determined if he will face the Pistons on Thursday.
Holmes missed his second-straight game with a right quadriceps sprain and it is unclear if he will participate in Thursday's tilt against the Pistons.
Ariza is battling a sore right knee but is likely to be available against the Hornets on Friday.
Warren is sidelined with soreness in his right ankle and it is uncertain when he will return to action.