McCaw is tending to a personal matter and will not be available for Game 6 of the Eastern Conference finals against the Bucks.
This is a big spread, but it’s for good reason. The Warriors blew the
Suns out by 20 points earlier this season, although that was a road
contest for the Suns. With the Warriors at full strength outside of
DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles), it’s hard to see a path where the Suns keep
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W6 L4 P0
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Suns last 21 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Suns last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5 in Suns last 16 games as a home underdog.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U5|11Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Suns last 7 games as a favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Warriors last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Warriors last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Warriors last 4 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-9 in Warriors last 32 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U9|23Push0W/L
Golden State Warriors last injuries
Iguodala is dealing with tightness in his left calf but is expected to be available for Game 1 of the NBA Finals.
Cousins is recovering from a tear in his left quadriceps. He has started practicing with the team and is expected to return to game action at some point during the NBA Finals.
Looney is likely to partake in Game 2 of the Western Conference finals against the Trail Blazers despite left knee soreness.
Jones has recuperated from surgery to repair a torn left pectoral muscle and is likely to be available against the Trail Blazers in Game 1 of the Western Conference finals.