Cousins is recuperating from a torn left Achilles tendon that ended his 2017-18 season. He is expected to make his season debut Friday against the Clippers.
This is a big spread, but it’s for good reason. The Warriors blew the
Suns out by 20 points earlier this season, although that was a road
contest for the Suns. With the Warriors at full strength outside of
DeMarcus Cousins (Achilles), it’s hard to see a path where the Suns keep
%W 0.48% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Suns last 21 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Suns last 6 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 11-5 in Suns last 16 games as a home underdog.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U5|11Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Suns last 7 games as a favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Warriors last 7 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Warriors last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Warriors last 4 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-9 in Warriors last 32 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U9|23Push0W/L
Golden State Warriors last injuries
Green hurt his knee in the last game but will likely be okay to play Tuesday against the Nuggets.
Livingston was held out of the last game with a sore left knee but it is likely he will suit up against the Bulls on Friday.
Phoenix Suns last injuries
Crawford has missed the past three games due to a sore left knee and it is unclear if he will return to action Saturday against the Hornets.
Harrison is sick and it is unclear if he will hit the court Saturday against the Heat.
Booker has sat out the previous three games due to back spasms but is expected to return to action against the Pacers on Tuesday.