Thompson is recovering from a torn ACL in his left knee and is not expected to return to action until the middle of April 2020.
The Dallas Mavericks have been one of the best home teams in the NBA this season. They are 16-4 SU & 14-6 ATS at home this year. And they certainly won’t be lacking any motivation with the defending champion Golden State Warriors coming to town tonight.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
This total is falling, for good reason. I like the Under to cash for the eighth time in Dallas' last 10 home games.
- TrendUnder is 42-20-2 in Mavericks last 64 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.70% (64)O/U20|42Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5 in Mavericks last 18 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U5|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Mavericks last 4 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Mavericks last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Warriors last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Warriors last 4 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-9 in Warriors last 32 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U9|23Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-3 in Warriors last 13 games as a road favorite.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U10|3Push0W/L
Golden State Warriors last injuries
Durant is recovering from surgery to repair a ruptured right Achilles tendon and is expected to miss the 2019-20 season.
Looney is expected to play in Game 6 of the NBA Finals against the Raptors despite leaving the last game after aggravating his right first costal cartilage non-displaced fracture.
Looney is dealing with a right first costal cartilage non-displaced fracture to his collarbone. He will return to action against the Raptors in Game 4 of the NBA Finals.