Cousins is recuperating from a torn left Achilles tendon that ended his 2017-18 season. He is expected to make his season debut Friday against the Clippers.
The Dallas Mavericks have been one of the best home teams in the NBA this season. They are 16-4 SU & 14-6 ATS at home this year. And they certainly won’t be lacking any motivation with the defending champion Golden State Warriors coming to town tonight.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W7 L3 P0
This total is falling, for good reason. I like the Under to cash for the eighth time in Dallas' last 10 home games.
- TrendUnder is 42-20-2 in Mavericks last 64 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.70% (64)O/U20|42Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5 in Mavericks last 18 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U5|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Mavericks last 4 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Mavericks last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Warriors last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Warriors last 4 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-9 in Warriors last 32 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U9|23Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-3 in Warriors last 13 games as a road favorite.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U10|3Push0W/L
Golden State Warriors last injuries
Green hurt his knee in the last game but will likely be okay to play Tuesday against the Nuggets.
Livingston was held out of the last game with a sore left knee but it is likely he will suit up against the Bulls on Friday.
Dallas Mavericks last injuries
Smith Jr. has sat out the previous four games with mid-back tightness and now ailing from an illness. It is unknown if he will return against the Pacers on Saturday or the Bucks on Monday.
Barea had surgery to repair a torn right Achilles and will miss the remainder of the 2018-19 season.
Matthews has a right wrist sprain and his status for Saturday's game against the Pacers is unclear.
Nowitzki missed the previous game with an illness but it is expected he will play against the Timberwolves on Friday.
Doncic has a lower-back strain but is expected to face the Suns on Wednesday.
Barea missed the last game with a sore left ankle but is likely to take the court against the Lakers on Monday.
Harris missed the last game with lower-back tightness but is expected to be available for Monday's game versus the Lakers.
Nowitzki may receive a day of rest and his status for Saturday's game against the 76ers is in question.