Cousins has been held out of the previous two games with soreness in his right ankle but is expected to return to the court Thursday against the Pacers.
The Dallas Mavericks have been one of the best home teams in the NBA this season. They are 16-4 SU & 14-6 ATS at home this year. And they certainly won’t be lacking any motivation with the defending champion Golden State Warriors coming to town tonight.
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
This total is falling, for good reason. I like the Under to cash for the eighth time in Dallas' last 10 home games.
- TrendUnder is 42-20-2 in Mavericks last 64 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.70% (64)O/U20|42Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5 in Mavericks last 18 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U5|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Mavericks last 4 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Mavericks last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Warriors last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Warriors last 4 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-9 in Warriors last 32 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U9|23Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-3 in Warriors last 13 games as a road favorite.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U10|3Push0W/L
Golden State Warriors last injuries
Livingston is dealing with an unspecified injury and it is unclear if he will play against the Pacers on Thursday.
Iguodala was absent from the lineup during the previous game after having a tooth pulled but it likely he will face the Timberwolves on Tuesday.
Evans sat out the last game due to an illness but the symptoms are likely to subside in time for Tuesday's clash with the Timberwolves.
Livingston will receive a day of rest and will not be available against the Timberwolves on Tuesday.
Durant was held out of the last two games due to a right ankle sprain but is expected to suit up for Monday's tilt against the Spurs.
Bogut has sat out the past four games due to visa issues but is likely to be available against the Spurs on Monday
Dallas Mavericks last injuries
Smith Jr. has been held out of action due to a sore lower back and is likely to remain sidelined until the beginning of April.
Hardaway Jr. has a left tibia stress reaction and has been shut down for the remainder of the season.
Kleber sat out the previous game with a sprained left wrist but is likely to play against the Kings on Thursday.
Harris is nursing a left ankle sprain but is likely to be available for Saturday's game against the Cavaliers.
Doncic was evaluated for a left knee strain but is expected to play against the Spurs on Tuesday.
Kleber has sat out the last two games with a left knee effusion but is likely to return Sunday against the Rockets.