Thompson is recovering from a torn ACL in his left knee and is not expected to return to action until the middle of April 2020.
The Memphis Grizzlies are 5-1 SU & 5-1 ATS in their last six home
games. They have upset wins over the likes of Portland, Utah, Houston
and Oklahoma City during this stretch. Those are four of the best teams
in the Western Conference.
%W 0.52% | Streak 4
L10: W9 L1 P0
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.46% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Grizzlies last 8 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Warriors last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 24-9 in Warriors last 33 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.70% (33)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Warriors last 6 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Warriors last 5 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Golden State Warriors last injuries
Durant is recovering from surgery to repair a ruptured right Achilles tendon and is expected to miss the 2019-20 season.
Looney is expected to play in Game 6 of the NBA Finals against the Raptors despite leaving the last game after aggravating his right first costal cartilage non-displaced fracture.
Looney is dealing with a right first costal cartilage non-displaced fracture to his collarbone. He will return to action against the Raptors in Game 4 of the NBA Finals.