Cousins has a tear in his left quadriceps and is expected to be sidelined for at least six weeks. It is unlikely he will return for the playoffs.
The Memphis Grizzlies are 5-1 SU & 5-1 ATS in their last six home
games. They have upset wins over the likes of Portland, Utah, Houston
and Oklahoma City during this stretch. Those are four of the best teams
in the Western Conference.
%W 0.52% | Streak 4
L10: W9 L1 P0
%W 0.47% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
%W 0.46% | Streak 1
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Grizzlies last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 21-6 in Grizzlies last 27 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %77.80% (27)O/U6|21Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Grizzlies last 8 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-1 in Warriors last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U1|5Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 24-9 in Warriors last 33 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %72.70% (33)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-0 in Warriors last 6 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Warriors last 5 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Golden State Warriors last injuries
McCaw has been debilitated with a sprained right thumb but will likely return to action against the Magic in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Jones is recovering from surgery to repair a torn left pectoral muscle and it is unknown if he will return during the playoffs.
Livingston has soreness in his left knee but is projected to play in Game 2 of the Western Conference first round against the Clippers.
Green is battling left knee soreness and his status for Game 1 of the Western Conference first round against the Clippers is in question.
Livingston is hobbled by left knee soreness and it is unknown if he will play against the Clippers in Game 1 of the Western Conference first round.
Iguodala has missed the past four games due to soreness in his left toe but is likely to return Wednesday against the Grizzlies.
Cousins will not be available for Wednesday's game against the Grizzlies as he will receive a day of rest.
Memphis Grizzlies last injuries
Parsons is dealing with left knee soreness and will not play against the Warriors on Wednesday.
Noah has been idle with soreness in his right knee and there is no timetable for return.
Conley has been held out of the previous five games with soreness in his left ankle and will not return to action against the Warriors on Wednesday.