Cousins has a tear in his left quadriceps and is expected to be sidelined for at least six weeks. It is unlikely he will return for the playoffs.
This game is going to get ugly in a hurry. Rajon Rondo (hand) and LeBron James (groin) are both doubtful to play and now Lonzo Ball is out for at least a month due to an ankle injury. DeMarcus Cousins is reportedly cleared to play up to 20 minutes, so I’ll take the Warriors to cover despite this lofty line.
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W4 L6 P0
No analysis provided
The Lakers are playing very well. Their last two games they won
outright as 10-point underdogs at Oklahoma City and took Houston to
overtime on the road in a 4-point loss as 7-point underdogs.
%W 0.50% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
Let's with with the assumption LeBron James won't play Monday night.
Rajon Rondo also may not play, and with Lonzo Ball also out, that
creates all sorts of issues for the Lakers. Meanwhile, the Warriors have
scored at least 140 points in three of five games,
L.A. Lakers Trends
- TrendUnder is 21-8 in Lakers last 29 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.40% (29)O/U8|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Lakers last 5 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Lakers last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 20-8 in Lakers last 28 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.40% (28)O/U8|20Push0W/L
Golden State Trends
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Warriors last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U8|21Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Warriors last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U1|3Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Warriors last 4 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-9 in Warriors last 32 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U9|23Push0W/L
Golden State Warriors last injuries
McCaw has been debilitated with a sprained right thumb but will likely return to action against the Magic in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Jones is recovering from surgery to repair a torn left pectoral muscle and it is unknown if he will return during the playoffs.
Livingston has soreness in his left knee but is projected to play in Game 2 of the Western Conference first round against the Clippers.
Green is battling left knee soreness and his status for Game 1 of the Western Conference first round against the Clippers is in question.
Livingston is hobbled by left knee soreness and it is unknown if he will play against the Clippers in Game 1 of the Western Conference first round.
Iguodala has missed the past four games due to soreness in his left toe but is likely to return Wednesday against the Grizzlies.
Cousins will not be available for Wednesday's game against the Grizzlies as he will receive a day of rest.
Los Angeles Lakers last injuries
Stephenson is battling a sore left foot and it is unclear if he will play against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday.
Chandler will not play against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday due to a day of rest.
Rondo will not participate in Tuesday's game against the Trail Blazers as he is to be rested.
Bullock has missed the previous three games with neck stiffness and has an unclear status Tuesday against the Trail Blazers.
Chandler has been idle due to flu-like symptoms and it is unclear if he will return against the Trail Blazers on Tuesday.