Cousins has a tear in his left quadriceps and is expected to be sidelined for at least six weeks. It is unlikely he will return for the playoffs.
The Dallas Mavericks have been one of the best home teams in the NBA this season. They are 16-4 SU & 14-6 ATS at home this year. And they certainly won’t be lacking any motivation with the defending champion Golden State Warriors coming to town tonight.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
This total is falling, for good reason. I like the Under to cash for the eighth time in Dallas' last 10 home games.
- TrendUnder is 42-20-2 in Mavericks last 64 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.70% (64)O/U20|42Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5 in Mavericks last 18 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U5|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Mavericks last 4 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Mavericks last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Warriors last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Warriors last 4 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-9 in Warriors last 32 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U9|23Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-3 in Warriors last 13 games as a road favorite.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U10|3Push0W/L
Golden State Warriors last injuries
Green is nursing a right wrist injury but is projected to suit up against the Clippers in Game 5 of the Western Conference first round.
McCaw has been debilitated with a sprained right thumb but will likely return to action against the Magic in Game 3 of the Eastern Conference first round.
Livingston has soreness in his left knee but is projected to play in Game 2 of the Western Conference first round against the Clippers.