Barea is recovering from surgery for a torn right Achilles but is expected to be ready for the season opener against the Wizards.
The Dallas Mavericks have been one of the best home teams in the NBA this season. They are 16-4 SU & 14-6 ATS at home this year. And they certainly won’t be lacking any motivation with the defending champion Golden State Warriors coming to town tonight.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
This total is falling, for good reason. I like the Under to cash for the eighth time in Dallas' last 10 home games.
- TrendUnder is 42-20-2 in Mavericks last 64 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %67.70% (64)O/U20|42Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5 in Mavericks last 18 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U5|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Mavericks last 4 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Mavericks last 7 games as a home favorite.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U2|5Push0W/L
Golden State Trends
- TrendUnder is 5-0 in Warriors last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (5)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Warriors last 4 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 23-9 in Warriors last 32 games as a road favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U9|23Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 10-3 in Warriors last 13 games as a road favorite.Hit %76.90% (13)O/U10|3Push0W/L