Bullock was recently acquired in a trade but is likely to make his team debut Sunday against the 76ers.
%W 0.51% | Streak 2
L10: W5 L5 P0
- TrendUnder is 5-0-1 in Jazz last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U0|5Push1W/L
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Jazz last 6 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Jazz last 4 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-4 in Jazz last 13 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U4|9Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Pistons last 4 games as a road underdog.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendPistons are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games as a road favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/UPush0W/L6|2
- TrendPistons are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/UPush0W/L1|5
- TrendPistons are 2-8 ATS in their last 10 games as an underdog.Hit %20.00% (10)O/UPush0W/L2|8
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Johnson was recently acquired in a trade and he is expected to be in the lineup against the Timberwolves on Friday.
Smith is expected to suit up against the Knicks on Friday despite a right adductor injury.
Utah Jazz last injuries
Exum suffered a left ankle sprain and is likely to stay on the shelf until the latter part of February.
Bradley is expected to remain out of the lineup until at least the end of February after having minor surgery to repair his right knee.
Sefolosha has been dealing with a right hamstring strain but is likely to be in the lineup against the Spurs on Saturday.
Neto has been held out of the lineup due to a left groin strain but is expected to return on Wednesday against the Suns.