- TrendOver is 6-2 in Magic last 8 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 13-5 in Magic last 18 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.20% (18)O/U5|13Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-5 in Magic last 21 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %76.20% (21)O/U5|16Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Magic last 13 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Pistons last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0-1 in Pistons last 7 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (7)O/U6|0Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pistons last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U9|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 9-3 in Pistons last 12 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %75.00% (12)O/U3|9Push0W/L
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Wright is out of the lineup due to a Grade 2 groin strain, and he is expected to miss at least two weeks of action.
Jackson has missed the previous two contests due to an illness, and it is unclear if he will play against the Hornets on March 11.
Grant has sat out the last two contests with a left quad contusion, and it is uncertain if he will suit up March 11 versus the Hornets.
Bey has suffered a left ankle sprain, leaving it unknown if he will take the court against the Kings on Friday.
Jackson has been sidelined with an illness, and there is no timetable for return.
Ellington will not be available for Tuesday's matchup versus the Magic as he will receive a day of rest.
Lee is out of commission due to an unspecified issue, and he will miss an undetermined length of time.
Orlando Magic last injuries
Fournier missed the last contest due to a left groin strain, and it has yet to be determined if he will take part March 11 with the Heat.
Ennis III has sat out the last three games with a calf injury, and it is unknown if he will suit up against the Heat on March 11.