- TrendOver is 5-2 in Timberwolves last 7 games as a home underdog.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U5|2Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 23-9 in Timberwolves last 32 games as a home underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %71.90% (32)O/U23|9Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Timberwolves last 5 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 11-5 in Timberwolves last 16 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %68.80% (16)O/U11|5Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Pistons last 4 games as a road favorite.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 6-0 in Pistons last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (6)O/U6|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Pistons last 4 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 5-2 in Pistons last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U42|19Push0W/L
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Henson has sat out of the last four games with a left calf strain, and it remains to be seen if he will be available for Wednesday's clash with the Pelicans.
McGruder is out of the lineup with a right elbow sprain, and he will not return until at least the end of April.
Okafor is expected to miss six to eight weeks after having surgery to repair his left knee.
Grant has missed the previous three games with a sore right knee, but it is likely that he will be available Wednesday versus the Clippers.
Hayes will not dress for Sunday's contest against the Clippers as he will be given a day of rest.
Ellington will not play against the Trail Blazers on Saturday as he will be given a day of rest.
Plumlee has missed the previous game with a concussion, but it is expected that he will take the court Saturday versus the Trail Blazers.
Hayes will not be in the lineup versus the Nuggets on Tuesday, as he will be given a day of rest.
Minnesota Timberwolves last injuries
Towns missed the last game while tending to a personal matter, and it is unknown if he will be available for Wednesday's battle with the Bucks.
Nowell has missed the previous four contests with a right tibia contusion, and it is unclear if he will he will face the Nets on Tuesday.
Beasley is sidelined with a Grade 3 left hamstring strain, and he is expected to miss four to six weeks.
Okogie missed the last game tending to a personal matter, but it is likely that he will be available for Friday's matchup with the Celtics.
Rubio has sat out the last two contests with back spasms, but he is expected to take on the Kings on Monday.
Okogie has been sidelined while going through the NBA's health and safety protocols, but he is expected to return against the Grizzlies on Friday.