Jackson is dealing with a sore ankle but will likely play Sunday against the Raptors.
%W 0.53% | Streak 0
L10: W4 L6 P0
There’s a lot of hype about Blake Griffin’s return to the Staples Center
this weekend; making his first trip to LA to face his former squad.
But the Pistons team surrounding Griffin is playing like a bottom feeder
these days, losing by double digit margins on each of the first two
games of this West Coast swing.
L.A. Clippers Trends
- TrendOver is 36-16-2 in Clippers last 54 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.20% (54)O/U36|16Push2W/L
- TrendUnder is 38-17-2 in Clippers last 57 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %69.10% (57)O/U17|38Push2W/L
- TrendOver is 6-2 in Clippers last 8 games as a home favorite.Hit %75.00% (8)O/U6|2Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 35-16-2 in Clippers last 53 games as a home favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %68.60% (53)O/U16|35Push2W/L
- TrendPistons are 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games as a road favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %75.00% (8)O/UPush0W/L6|2
- TrendPistons are 7-1 ATS in their last 8 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %87.50% (8)O/UPush1W/L4|1
- TrendPistons are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 games as an underdog.Hit %0.00% (4)O/UPush0W/L0|4
- TrendPistons are 16-34-2 ATS in their last 52 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %32.00% (52)O/UPush2W/L16|34
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Bullock is suffering from a left foot contusion but is expected to play against the Pistons on Friday.
Jackson left the previous game due to right ankle discomfort but is expected to play against the Lakers on Friday.
Brown is likely to be in Friday's lineup versus the Lakers despite right ankle discomfort.
Pachulia was held out of the previous three games with right Achilles inflammation but is likely to suit up against the Nets on Monday.
Brown sat out the last game with a sprained right ankle but it is not expected to impede his status for Monday's tilt against the Nets.
Jackson exited Monday's game due to a groin injury and it is unclear if he will return.
Jackson is dealing with a sprained right thumb but is expected to play against the Bulls on Sunday.
LA Clippers last injuries
Bradley is dealing with soreness in his right knee and wrist. It is unclear if he will play against the Rockets on Wednesday.
Mbah a Moute has been sidelined with a sore left knee and it has yet to be determined when he will rejoin the lineup.
Scott is battling an upper-respiratory infection but is likely to play against the Kings on Friday.
Bradley is bothered by an ankle issue but is expected to take the court Wednesday against the Hawks.
Marjanovic has been diagnosed with a bone bruise and a mild sprain in his right knee but is likely to return Tuesday against the Cavaliers.
Bradley is dealing with left ankle soreness but is expected to be available for Sunday's tilt against the Magic.
Bradley is projected to suit up against the Jazz on Friday despite soreness in his left ankle.