Snell exited the previous game due to a hip injury, and it is unknown if he will be a participant in Wednesday's battle versus the Bulls.
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Pacers last 6 games as a home underdog.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 16-6 in Pacers last 22 games as a home favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %72.70% (22)O/U6|16Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Pacers last 7 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-1 in Pacers last 5 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U4|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-0 in Pistons last 4 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U0|4Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Pistons last 4 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 4-1 in Pistons last 5 games as a road favorite of 0.5-4.5.Hit %80.00% (5)O/U1|4Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 5-2 in Pistons last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %71.40% (7)O/U4|1Push0W/L
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Jackson has a stress reaction in his lower back but is likely to return by the beginning of January.
Thomas is recovering from surgery on the fifth metatarsal of his right foot and is expected to miss at least six weeks.
Snell is expected to play Friday against the Hornets despite a left hip flexor strain.
Rose is dealing with a right hamstring strain but is expected to participate in Friday's game against the Hornets.
Griffin sat out the last game with a left hamstring injury and posterior knee soreness. It is expected that he will suit up Friday against the Hornets.
Rose missed the last game due to right hamstring strain, and it is unknown if he will be available against the Hornets on Friday.
Brown is tending to a right knee contusion, but he is expected to face the Heat on Tuesday.
Indiana Pacers last injuries
Brogdon sat out the last game with a sore lower back, and it is unclear if he will be available against the Nets on Monday.
Lamb has been sidelined due to a sprained left ankle, and it is unclear when he will draw back into the lineup.
McConnell missed the previous game due to a groin injury, and it is uncertain if he will face the Nets on Monday.
Turner has been out of commission with a Grade 1 right ankle sprain, and it is unlikely that he will return Saturday against the Bucks.
Bitadze has sat out the previous three games while going through the concussion protocol. It is expected that he will be cleared in time for Friday's matchup against the Rockets.
Sabonis has been held out of the previous two games with a left calf contusion, but he is expected to play Wednesday versus the Wizards.
McDermott is dealing with a sore left foot, and it is undetermined if he will be available against the Hornets on Tuesday.