Snell has sat out the last two games due to an illness, and it is unknown if he will be available to face the Cavaliers on Monday.
Vegas Top Dogs
%W 0.53% | Streak 1
L10: W6 L4 P0
%W 0.55% | Streak 0
L10: W6 L3 P1
%W 0.51% | Streak 0
L10: W5 L5 P0
Point Spread Report
%W 0.45% | Streak 0
L10: W2 L8 P0
- TrendOver is 5-1 in Cavaliers last 6 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %83.30% (6)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 4-0 in Cavaliers last 4 games as an underdog of 11.0 or greater.Hit %100.00% (4)O/U4|0Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 14-5-1 in Cavaliers last 20 games as a favorite of 11.0 or greater.Hit %73.70% (20)O/U14|5Push1W/L
- TrendUnder is 15-7 in Cavaliers last 22 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %68.20% (22)O/U7|15Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 9-4 in Pistons last 13 games as a favorite of 5.0-10.5.Hit %69.20% (13)O/U5|1Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Pistons last 7 games as an underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U7|15Push0W/L
- TrendUnder is 6-1 in Pistons last 7 games as a road underdog of 0.5-4.5.Hit %85.70% (7)O/U1|6Push0W/L
- TrendOver is 7-3 in Pistons last 10 games as a road underdog of 5.0-10.5.Hit %70.00% (10)O/U7|3Push0W/L
Detroit Pistons last injuries
Jackson missed the last game due to soreness in his back, but will likely be active Monday against the Cavaliers.
Rose will likely take on the Cavaliers on Monday despite soreness in his right knee.
Griffin had arthroscopic surgery on his left knee and is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019-20 season.
Jackson will not be available for Saturday's game against the Nets as he will receive a day of rest.
Drummond has been held out of the last two games due to a lip laceration, but it is expected that he will suit up against the Nets on Saturday.
Brown has been absent from the lineup during the previous two games due to flu-like symptoms. It is projected that he will play Saturday against the Nets.
Frazier missed the previous game due to a flu bug, but he is expected to participate in Friday's tilt versus the Grizzlies.
Cleveland Cavaliers last injuries
Knight is sidelined with a sore left knee, and is not expected to play until the middle of February.
Porter Jr. has been recovering from a sprained left knee, and he is expected to suit up Monday versus the Pistons.
Zizic is suffering from a vestibular condition. A timetable for return has yet to be established.
Henson has been absent from the lineup during the last two games with lower-back soreness, but he is likely to be available versus the Wizards on Thursday.
Exum has a sprained right ankle, and it is unclear if he will be in the lineup against the Bulls on Saturday.
Windler is expected to miss the remainder of the 2019-20 season after surgery to repair a left tibial stress reaction.
Love is not expected to play against the Clippers on Tuesday as he will be given the night to rest.
Nance Jr. has been sidelined due to left knee soreness, but is expected to make his return against the Clippers on Tuesday.